+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What do you think of the new Board?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    I'm not here to post advice or to participate in discussions but to filter the spam and shit both new and old members seem to clutter the forum with. For example posts such as:

"Man I love shh!..."
    But I liked that post...

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    You're just a dickhead with a hall-monitor sash.
    Hall Monitor sash! Priceless!

You all know my feelings on the subject...
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    children children. my philosophy behind this forum, as squirt said is freedom of speech. hey, it's what i live by, reguardless of what the other mods think. sure cy doesn't see things eye to eye with me, which is why he appears to be more active.

Debunkt ... in reguards to your post. me and kei don't really post all that often because we do tire of seeing the same stuff over and over again. like squirt said, after a few years, it does get a little boring. which is where all of you come in. you're the new group of regulars and love to gossip about all of this. we leave the advice giving up to you, we're already done our share.

in reguards to lloyd's post... sure we know that the regulars are the ones that make the site. hits and regulars are the source that drives a site to its success. on the real, how many times has rsk told people he is a mod?? it's funny at first, then when it starts not to settle with the authority, of course they have to put their foot down. as far as all the other bullshit that he did, it was probably comming for him sooner or later.

ok, the suggestion box..?? haven't you seen your suggestion box at work?? it's put there basically for people to complain about all the sh*t that isn't working out with the people. however if it works for the site, then why fix it? i'm sure that many of our home computers are the latest ones, sure it's probably maybe 5 or so years old, BUT we still use it because it works. it might not be as fast as it used to be, but it's keeping us happy for the time being.

in reguards to kei and rsk getting into it. i'm sure that they have sent one another many sexual PMs to discuss their differences.

tone... anything else you want me to address on lloyd's post??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

if you're into free speech then it shouldn't bother you that rk said he's a mod. everybody knows who the mods are, and why WHY would you be bothered about us voicing our opinions about the mods and loveadmin?

it's all stupid drama anyway. banning rk was just indicative of the immaturity ever present in this forum, and probably all forums.

I don't like change.

Did I say that already.

I don't adapt well.

I'm with you clynn.

Tone Guest
    Haha! Sorry but this post is just hilarious. But before pressing on with the irony of this statament I'll remind you that I'm not here to post advice or to participate in discussions but to filter the spam and shit both new and old members seem to clutter the forum with. For example posts such as:

Look familiar Tone? Thought so. But if your memory is just as bad as your maths, I best just give up now. Oh great advice btw! I'm sure the " " proved to be REALLY useful.
    Yeah way to go sport, I'll admit I post some pretty useless posts sometimes just to goof around with people - but I still visit the other forums and try to give as best/serious advice possible to help people out if I've had experience with their problem, way to leave those posts out - or did they just not show up on your search for me?

So unless ALL I was posting here were confessions of my love for shh! or " " you really have no case there.

Because Mods don't need to explain themselves
    Exactly why no one respects you.

But if your memory is just as bad as your maths, I best just give up now.
    Hey - I'll have you know I got a 9/10 on my algebra quiz... well not the latest one.. or the one before that... but the one BEFORE that I did.

NOW WHAT

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    on the real, how many times has rsk told people he is a mod??
    Are you kidding me?? Everytime he does that he follows up with a "Just kidding" or "I'm not really a mod" - he makes it so apparent that he's joking around, and usually ends up callin his joke out by the end of the post or a couple posts later.

I know you're stickin up for your butt-buddy Kiechi, but you guys are just trying to turn every little thing he did around to try to incriminate him. Every single one of the regulars liked RK, TAVS will pretend he doesn't, but he really does. RK loves to joke, he loves to make people smile, banning him makes about as much sense as it did when you banned Bluevette and funsounds, NONE - they help make this forum go round.

Kiechi, I know you're young and still growing but let me give you a lesson to help you understand how to become a man. Being a real man means acknowledging when you're WRONG and taking responsibility for your actions. You know you were wrong for provoking RK, you know you were wrong for abusing your position of power against him, you know you were wrong for banning him, the more you make up excuses - the more cowardly you seem.

tone, they don't get it; let it go. We've said what we had to. The only active Mod, and the one to get it is still here and gets it (us). We should just move on...

Tone Guest
    Yeah I know... but RK is my friend, and I miss him already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Yeah I know... but RK is my friend, and I miss him already.
    Then go talk to Lynx, the 15 year old.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    mis... i do believe in freedom of speach. having rsk telling people that he's a mod woiuldn't affect the regulars, yet it is misleading to the newbies. remember when you started your new job and you received the wrong information??

tone, yes, with all the banning there is a reason behind it all. this banning doesn't concern me, however, what ever the reason, he probably deserved it. has for his "just kidding", the regulars all know that he's not a mod, however the new generation doesn't. it's bad reference.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345