+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: stupid questions that stupid chics ask

ugh. Broken rule #298.

Never ever ever bring a broad back to YOUR place for the first time banging. Always hers.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    ugh. Broken rule #298.

Never ever ever bring a broad back to YOUR place for the first time banging. Always hers.
    Why? Doesn't seem to matter.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well, actually if you can avoid her ever coming to your place for the first month or so, that is ideal.

#1. She knows where you live. What if she suddenly came knocking like a psycopath about something / anything? No thanks. (This happens)

#2. After a few night stays she suddenly gets the wild idea that she will leave her toothbrush / nighty / box of Cheetos at your place, which will eventually lead to her telling you how your room / apartment should look. This also leads to her basically telling you what clothes out of your closet you should be wearing, which leads to her buying your clothes for you.

No thanks.

#3. You now have to clean up, or else she thinks you are a dirty slob. This is YOUR crib, not some broads. You should be able to have it just as messy or organized as you want it without having to "pick up" just because something with a vagina is on its way over. Recipe for a broad telling you how to live your life:

Make a mess at your place.
    Make it even messier.
    Invite her over.
    Don't pick up shit.
    Open door.
    Wait 0:30 seconds - 1:00 for the commentary about how you should live.

#4. This gives you an easy out. You don't have to worry about kicking some broad out of your apartment after the sex or in the morning. At your place, now you have a moping woman in your apartment going over all the things she would / is going to change. Since you DIDN'T bang at your place, you can leave as soon as you want to without having to deal with that headache.

#5. Much less chance of getting "caught" if you want to have multiple partners. (Even when you flat out tell broads that you aren't "together", they still assume that you are ONLY banging them.) Making sure that you aren't bringing women over to your place ensures that you aren't going to have to worry about leftover evidence.

Need more?

Points well taken but she knew where I lived before the banging even took place so oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Well, actually if you can avoid her ever coming to your place for the first month or so, that is ideal.

#1. She knows where you live. What if she suddenly came knocking like a psycopath about something / anything? No thanks. (This happens)

#2. After a few night stays she suddenly gets the wild idea that she will leave her toothbrush / nighty / box of Cheetos at your place, which will eventually lead to her telling you how your room / apartment should look. This also leads to her basically telling you what clothes out of your closet you should be wearing, which leads to her buying your clothes for you.

No thanks.

#3. You now have to clean up, or else she thinks you are a dirty slob. This is YOUR crib, not some broads. You should be able to have it just as messy or organized as you want it without having to "pick up" just because something with a vagina is on its way over. Recipe for a broad telling you how to live your life:

Make a mess at your place.
    Make it even messier.
    Invite her over.
    Don't pick up shit.
    Open door.
    Wait 0:30 seconds - 1:00 for the commentary about how you should live.

#4. This gives you an easy out. You don't have to worry about kicking some broad out of your apartment after the sex or in the morning. At your place, now you have a moping woman in your apartment going over all the things she would / is going to change. Since you DIDN'T bang at your place, you can leave as soon as you want to without having to deal with that headache.

#5. Much less chance of getting "caught" if you want to have multiple partners. (Even when you flat out tell broads that you aren't "together", they still assume that you are ONLY banging them.) Making sure that you aren't bringing women over to your place ensures that you aren't going to have to worry about leftover evidence.

Need more?
    lol, you make it sound so complicated. but whatever floats your boat.

Funny, those are the same reasons I wouldn't let a man come to MY house. (Except the multiple partner bit.) Maybe this is why I haven't had sex right off the bat...
    :-)

I agree with Cyborg, however, I choose to deal with some of the consequences for other reasons which I do not have the time nor interest to type out.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Since when did OV get laid? If it actually happened, I thought it would be a bigger deal.

Skeptical.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Since when did OV get laid? If it actually happened, I thought it would be a bigger deal.
    Since I got laid. How can I make it a big deal, want me to start doing jumping jacks ? or something?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, I just thought there'd be some 'Hooray for OV' thread.

And you don't seem very happy about it, that's why I have a hard time believing it, but whatever. Must've been some lousy sex.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Well, he WAS a virgin, after all....

:-)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's true. First time is always lousy. Better luck next time OV.

It wasn't that lousy.....ok...it was lousy....but it was her fault, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    it was her fault, not mine.
    Sure it was!

How long did you last? I am betting < 15 seconds.

i'll see that bet and raise ten seconds.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast