+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: stupid questions that stupid chics ask

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it's funny that guy's can say "I know she had an orgasm". Really, cause last time I checked you'd have to know the female body before you could even say that.

I mean there's no way a virgin could tell if a chick had an orgasm, they don't know what they're looking for!!! There's a lot more to it then just moaning! LOL
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

*Dono knows what to look for. Dono also knows that there are 19 spots of pleasure on/in the vagina.*

Haha, dono just dropped the bomb as Tone would say. Anyways...her legs muscles got tighed, wierd juice crud flew out of her vagina and it was tight for like 2 minutes straight lol.

Plus i dont really care, I am an Egoist, My pleasure before hers ...THERE IS NO YOU THERE IS ONLY ME! -N.I.N

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    LOL... oh OV! My dear sweet naive OV....I can't wait for the day you fall in love with a chick!
    Awwwww, cute....Don't hold your breath though...i have not felt love since high school and even than I was able to hold out. Oh wait, you people call that puupy love or limerence or what ever...nevermind...than its even worse..I am incapable of your type of love.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 15-03-06 at 03:06 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Haha, dono just dropped the bomb as Tone would say. Anyways...her legs muscles got tighed, wierd juice crud flew out of her vagina and it was tight for like 2 minutes straight lol.
    It's good you don't care, because that doesn't sound like an orgasm. It sounds like she peed on you.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Awwwww, cute....Don't hold your breath though...i have not felt love since high school and even than I was able to hold out. Oh wait, you people call that puupy love or limerence or what ever...nevermind...than its even worse..I am incapable of your type of love.
    I'm not holding my breathe, I'm just hoping we are both still around on these boards when it does finally happen.

You don't know what my type of love is, nor are you incapable of it! But we'll see I guess.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I read on the Internet that Love is just a chemical in the brain, so it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Tone Guest
    LoL tell me about it... get this - today I read on the internet that spiders aren't really insects.. HA - nice try, internet...

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LoL tell me about it... get this - today I read on the internet that spiders aren't really insects.. HA - nice try, internet...
    Damn the Internet!

Plus i dont really care, I am an Egoist, My pleasure before hers ...THERE IS NO YOU THERE IS ONLY ME! -N.I.N

Did you read that on the Internet ?

Crud flew out of her vagina??? :/ squirter ?

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    It's good you don't care, because that doesn't sound like an orgasm. It sounds like she peed on you.

Shit how'd I miss this post!

haha

It wasnt pee!, internet strikes again with factual information!. Love IS a chemical in the brain...I swear..some people have been living in a cave or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    I read on the Internet that Love is just a chemical in the brain, so it must be true.

Damn factual information, We all know its god's super hand that causes love...come on!..stupid internet and its dummy smart scientists!
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 15-03-06 at 03:34 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345