you are the sun, so bright, and i am the planets, full of life, i revolve around you. your lies like rays, penetrate my ozone layer and blind me. and i cant see anything but your rays. and everything dies out eventually. soemthing came between us, your eclipse, a passing darkness. the eclipse was too much for me though, an eternal eclipse. i am the loner in your darkness.

and the night the sky shined bright with stars and the beautiful twilight, i looked into the sky and you shined so bright and the dance of life was everything i meant for it to be, and when you said no, it all crashed on a distant planet. in another galaxy, to never be found in this lifetime. i just wanna make a spaceship and fly away forever. running from something for which i have no clue of. run from nothing.

you hurt me so bad. wasnt that your goal? good job, you get an A+. A is for effort. i just wanted to dance with you and you said no and then you danced with him and now i hate him. he was so innocent and you were the air i breathed but now im suffocating.

and each rose i gave you rotted away just like what we had, all for you. all because of you. i will always have a rotten side because of you.
and now forever means never.