+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever heard the quote "God DAMNIT!!!"

King Zarathu Guest

Ever heard the quote "God DAMNIT!!!"

My girlfriend (if you can still call her that) hasn't been able to do anything with me outside of school for 5 weeks. It's really a mind-**** given the fact that she says it's because of her parents.

Her mom, apparently, won't allow her to come over to my house or allow me over to her house because I'm going to "corrupt" her with my religious beliefs (which just so happen to be far from Christian). When I first heard this, I knew it was total bullshit. Why would she prevent us from being at each other's house if being together in public areas was fine? The reason was sex. This was blatant in the beginning because they kept questioning her about sex and some other issues related to sex were brought up earlier.

Now, if we can still be in public areas, why the **** won't she just do something with me? This doesn't count Valentine's Day though, we were able to go to a movie then because it was that special day. I don't want to have to put up with this shit from her, she says she's busy with extra-curricular activities and whatnot but still, she should be able to spare a few hours.

So last night, I told her that I didn't want to have to put up with her shit and that I'd find somebody that would be able to make time for me. By the way, we've both been going out nearly a year. April-04 will be our anniversary. Tomorrow is her birthday and it'll be another excuse for us to hang out. We'll probably end up going on the worst date ever. Speaking of which, I'm not sure what to get other than a bouquet of roses or something. Any suggestions?

But still, is this a valid reason to leave? What would you do in my shoes? Could this be a way to say "Hey! I'm busy doing things because I'm special!" as a method to satisfy an insecurity she might have?

Anyways, let me know,
    ~skate whore

tough one, but 5 weeks is a hell of a long time to be neglected. You definately have a point in making clear to her you don't deserve being treated like that, and she has some choices to make. Seeing as the relationship has been on for some time now, you might want to give her a little more time (say one/two weeks) to sort out the shit that's going through her head. Sort of an ultimatum.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

Obviously her parents have pressured her into this. She is probably unhappy about this, too, but she sounds like a good girl who takes her parents (and her own life) seriously.

Maybe you should date a girl whose parents don't give a sh*t what she's doing, because I doubt you will convince this one that you have better intentions for her than her parents.

Sorry. :-/

yeah.. 5 weeks is kind of long, try to make her birthday special and just see what progresses from there. if things still arent looking up maybe you should think about finding someone whos parents dont play such a big role.

this similar thing happened to my best friend and needless to say he tried to work things out with the girl until her parent basically alled him and told him to never speak to her again, and that sucks.

King Zarathu Guest
    A good girl? Please. Her parents won't let her on the phone with me past 9:30, nor is she allowed on the phone with me in the mornings. Every night though she sneaks the home phone in her room and when they fall asleep we talk until we fall asleep.

Yes, her parents definitely sound strict. How old are you both?

(As a parent, by the way, I don' really consider sneaking a phone call to be evidence that a child is not good. In fact, I consider it normal.)

King Zarathu Guest
    We're both 15. Thing is, I really love her, we've known each other for almost 3.5 years. Years ago on this forum I was making threads about her.

But sometimes I get the feeling she just doesn't care. Is it normal for a girl to not show that she wants to be at my house? It really hurts.

I'm sorry, but this got me really angry... I understand that you don't deserve to be treated like this, so don't allow yourself to. Leave, it's pretty simple.

But you should be proud to have a mature enough girl who listens to her parents, and respects them over her boyfriend. After all, you're parents basically own you, they made you for crying out loud. Give 'em a little respect, and give her a little respect for respecting them. In the long run, you're gonna want a girl who has a good relationship with her parents, not some f*cking shmut hut, loose lips, b*tch who's gonna treat you like she treats her parents when she gets comfortable with you.

In my experience, looking at a person's relationship with their parents can tell a lot about them (in most cases.) So go make up your f*cking mind, or be thankful that you have a good girl!

15? Her parents aren't too strict, they're too leniant.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

I agree with dono. Im not getting started on this though with a 15 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    We're both 15. Thing is, I really love her, we've known each other for almost 3.5 years.
    ROFL ROFL ROFL..... This will keep me laughin all day.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    ROFL ROFL ROFL..... This will keep me laughin all day.
    I know what you mean. That's why for me, I just had to let this go.....

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I agree with dono. Im not getting started on this though with a 15 year old.
    Same here.

The best part is he posted in that helpme guy's thread accusing him for being too dumb to be sexually active or whatever.

Are you thinking that she's using her parents strictness as an excuse to avoid you? If she's sneaking the phone calls, it sounds like she's still into you.

I just want clarification. Is it really just a parent-related problem?

King Zarathu Guest
    She doesn't sneak them as much anymore.. Oh well, seems like every thread I make I get flamed -.-

So, you guys think that 15 year olds can't love? Is your IQ a positive number? Your generalizations about people say a lot.

I hope you choke.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast