+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need some advice...from everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    He is...............
    He's not...
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    jeblina, you are crazy. that is all.
    I'm starting to think that you're right...

how long have you been seeing him and how long did you tell your parents you were seeing him?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    He's not...
    Do I really need to go back through your posts and find the one in which you told us he is an addict?

Do I really need to go back through your posts and find the one in which you told us he is an addict?
    Apparently....
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Not a crack addict....he WAS an addict...he's managed to get himself help and from what I can see....he's keeping clean (and believe me, I'm looking for him to screw up)

.he's keeping clean (and believe me, I'm looking for him to screw up)
    See, that's just it, you're not.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    See, that's just it, you're not.
    How do you figure that? Last night, I grilled him about where he was and what he was doing....I question him every time I think there's a possibility that he's ****ing up.....either I'm gonna piss him off, or help him stay clean.

I do realize that being with him is a gamble...but the fact that I'm aware of what's happened allows me to watch that much more closely. I don't WANT him to screw up....but I am watching very closely.

Tone Guest
    Wouldn't you rather be in a relationship when you can just ENJOY being in a relationship with that person?? Not have to constantly monitor whether or not they are going to start blazin up again??

Once an Addict; always an Addict; Surely you've heard this.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I do realize that being with him is a gamble....
    I don't think parents of young children ought to be gambling when the stakes are so high. Your baby will be living in the same house as a drug addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Wouldn't you rather be in a relationship when you can just ENJOY being in a relationship with that person?? Not have to constantly monitor whether or not they are going to start blazin up again??
    I do ENJOY the relationship....but....damn..........you're right.....that's a good ****ing point

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Once an Addict; always an Addict; Surely you've heard this.
    So I would still be considered an addict? Even though I've been clean and sober for almost 5 years? Absurd.

So I would still be considered an addict? Even though I've been clean and sober for almost 5 years? Absurd.
    The second you pickup whatever it was you did before, you'll be hooked. I'm sorry but that's what they say, you're branded an addict, scientificly, whether you want to be or not.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    The second you pickup whatever it was you did before, you'll be hooked. I'm sorry but that's what they say, you're branded an addict, scientificly, whether you want to be or not.
    Yes, I know that I have an addictive personality....and yes, I know that by the world at large, I'll always be an addict. I just think it's rediculous. I know that if I chose to smoke some weed this weekend (not that I would want to), I could do it and never NEED to do it again. I understand that for everybody out there reading this, you just think,"yeah sure...that's what addicts say to themselves....but it's not true...." blah blah blah....you can't say that...you don't know....everybody's different.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast