+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rules

The Rules

I updated and opened the rules thread here in the General Discussion. As long as you clowns keep it civil, it is open for discussion. Changes or alterations made to this version will be spread through the rest of the forums.

Straying from topic will lead to death.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

so cy, how's it going?

I dont like how religion is to be left off the boards. Religion plays a big part in love/sex issues.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I agree TAVS, only I don't care for the posts advocating someone adopt a particular point of view in order to "save" themselves.

Bah. Religion sucks. It there were no religion, there'd be so many less problems in the world...
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I dont like how religion is to be left off the boards. Religion plays a big part in love/sex issues.
    Word to that.

Religion provides structure in a chaotic world. Maybe you don't need it, but a big chunk of the population would not be keeping up their end of the Social Contract without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Bah. Religion sucks. It there were no religion, there'd be so many less problems in the world...
    I agree, but since it DOES exist, it plays a big part in many relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Religion provides structure in a chaotic world. Maybe you don't need it, but a big chunk of the population would not be keeping up their end of the Social Contract without it.
    No, to quote my boy Jesse Ventura, "Religion is for the weak minded">

Atheist are those who have had a crappy life.....
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

"The Body" had a great life!

Look around you on your drive home from work today. How many of the people you see do you suppose are "strong-minded"?

Just reading through the posts on this forum is pretty good evidence that the world is not populated with people living up to their full potential. Listen to some of the things people have been through!

You want a world where we rely simply on each others' good conscience? I don't. I want the threat of eternal fire keeping these people in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Unfortunately, religion also gives many, many people in the world justification to oppress, discriminate against, and even murder those who are not like-minded.

That's not religion; that's stupidity. If it weren't religion they'd kill for another reason.
    Last edited by TAVS; 09-03-06 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    That's not relgion; that's stupidity. If it weren't religion they'd kill for another reason.
    Sure, but not whole countries/regions against one another. At least fight for land, winner take all, that serves a purpose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast