+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm new here

Hi I'm new here

Hi everyone, I'm new on this site.

Time now is 13H15.

Why would people come here, to a forum, when IRC is realtime? I dont know. But here I am. And what would normally be the most likely reason why someone would come here? Not to just come talk about love I believe, but when you feel the need to talk because your confused or hurt or upset through/by love.

Well thats the case with me right now.
    I went on Google and searched for a forum where I can talk and found LoveForum.net

I am here
    I am sad
    I am sad
    I am sad

Last edited by Prince_Valiant; 09-03-06 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Email

sorry to hear you're sad, prince.
    wanna talk about it?

when you're sad and you've broken up a relationship, best remedy is to talk to people, so welcome, you can add me on aim or msn we'll talk

Tone Guest
    Don't do it - it's a trap.

Lynx! I told you not to be inviting strangers to talk to you! Did you SEE this guy's screen name? ::warning...warning...::

Ugh - your mom would NOT be happy!

Tone Guest
    This guy is fishy... it says he only has "1" post... yet we see his post here in the intro... and he posted something in the Dumping Section too... clearly adding up to "2" posts...

Jack Bauer wouldn't trust him and neither do I.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Lynx! I told you not to be inviting strangers to talk to you! Did you SEE this guy's screen name? ::warning...warning...::

Ugh - your mom would NOT be happy!
    Yeah right as if I'm a masked pervert eh! Some help you ppl are...
    I come in this forum to talk and just after introducing myself I read an interesting thread, and instantly i TRY, note TRY, help where I can, but what do I get in return..... bad mouthing. Why don't you just call this place hateforum.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    This guy is fishy... it says he only has "1" post... yet we see his post here in the intro... and he posted something in the Dumping Section too... clearly adding up to "2" posts...

Right... so all of you are in on this eh.

Its like this: whenever you are NEW to a forum okay, your posts naturally starts at 1 cos you START posting you see. If the site miscalculates it its not my fault.

And for Jack Bauer... he can kiss my behind.

And for the others... I happen to believe my screen name is quite romantic.

Don't do it - it's a trap.
    For who exactly is it a trap now Tone? Is it a trap for Lynx3? Or is it a trap for me?

You know I checked my email this morning and I saw notification of replies, so I came to check it out. Now the downside is I only got nasty replies on my introduction and also nasty reply where I tried helping or giving advice.

I don't know if this place can help

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3
    when you're sad and you've broken up a relationship, best remedy is to talk to people, so welcome, you can add me on aim or msn we'll talk
    Lynx3, I think everyone is giving me grief because of your title thingy there saying "be nice I'm 15"... well whether you are 15 or not doesn't matter because I just want to say I don't do the AIM or MSN type thing so thats unneccesary but its fine if we can talk here in loveforum.net. (When I have something ready to bring out)

Furthermore, I just want to say thank you for the nice reply to my introduction.

We need more ppl like you in here.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    sorry to hear you're sad, prince.
    wanna talk about it?

alice, you and Lynx3 were the first two to reply and you two gave me at least caring and considerate replies. Thank you very deeply for that.

You know, ppl can come to loveforum to talk when they are so hurt and on the verge of suicide, but what do you think will happen if they get the type of response I got from a few other ppl? They will just snap the last bit and realise to themselves that there just is no love out there... that no one cares... and yes, they will end it. You, a female (its usually females that care), and (if so) a 15 year old, had to show the others how its done. I'm not unfair though because, yes, I realise that there are dangers in forum just like in IRC so ppl have to be carefull. So in a small way I understand. But people should also not be too quick to judge.
    I'm forgiving though after a sincere apology.

alice, I do want to talk yes because there's so many things that bug me, but as I said to Lynx3 pls dont leave, because I want someone to listen when I do start talking, but at the moment I don't quite have my ducks in a row yet.

Thank you two again

Note

Tone, look on this page how both your posts stay at the count of 8, 920.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Valiant
    Why don't you just call this place hateforum.net
    Why don't you grow a thicker skin and/or lighten up?

Nice to see you post 6 times in a row; where are the Mods now?
    ::rolls eyes::
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Tone Guest
    WOW what a crybaby.

PRINCE VALIANT - Perfect name for you!

Listen guy - ever hear of SARCASM?? HUMOR?? Are those familiar concepts to you? My goodness if those few posts made your eyes well up I can't WAIT to see future posts from you!

Now I can forgive you for being a baby over all this... but this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Valiant
    And for Jack Bauer... he can kiss my behind.
    I'm sorry - this is unforgivable and people have died for less.

Aww, forgive me Prince Sensitive! I was only trying to look out for the 15 year old kid - must be the mother in me!

But yeah, you should seriously try to lighten up. Sheesh!

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to use this smiley! -->

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast