+ Follow This Topic

Thread: difficult situation

difficult situation

ok, so theres a girl that i have a crush on. We talk mostly at school and she seems to like me but probably just as a friend. The problem is I wish I could ask her to hangout sometime or show i'm really interested in her but I can't. The main reason being she already has a boyfriend and the other is that i'm a little shy anyways. She seems to be in a good relationship with her bf and i'm not going to ruin that. Its just so hard to move on tho when you will always be wondering what if? what if she did break up with her bf and does like me? (i know its a stretch but its possible)

Sometimes it seems as if she knows i like her and she shows interest in me by flirting a bit just to lead me on. Maybe she does like me but doesn't want to break up with her bf? or she could just see me as a friend and not realize how i feel about her. I've tried hanging around other girls to take my mind off her but it only works for about a minute or so and I just don't feel the same way about any of the other girls i've met. I've even been keeping myself busy with school, track practice, and working a job and that helps some but I just don't know what I should do?

WTF cares? You're young, there's plenty of girls out there. Even if you two got together, we're not talking anything permanent here. Forget about her, and WHEN she becomes single again, ask her. Don't give me this "I'll always be wondering what if" BS. Oh and grow some balls now before you wake up in 10yrs and realize all the life you've missed out on.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by nished123
    She seems to be in a good relationship with her bf and i'm not going to ruin that.
    So don't.

Tone Guest
    Similar situation to yours:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=12008[/url]

dont ruin what shes got now put yourself in her boyfriends shoes. ive had that happen to me before it sucks, just wait till shes single which may be soon or maybe not but chances are very likely she will be eventually your in school . otherwise dont stress about her highschool is full of women man