+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bring RSK Back, Please

kiechi, you've just proved once again that this is all about flexing your muscles and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoY
    I wholly agree. lift that pointless ban......Kiechi, grow up and get of your power-trip....kind of sad really.
    Don't have the player, hate the game. I don't create the rules, I'm the one who has to enforce them. If you don't like the rule, talk to Loveadmin.

We tried to discuss the rules but when we had a differing view; the thread was closed.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    How about you just leave your computer once for a while and maybe pursue something OUTSIDE of the computer monitor.
    I happen to have a computer with internet at work, and happen to have little work to do during the day, so I happen to whore the **** out of LF. You don't ever catch me on LF after 5pm on weekdays or on the weekends.

Your right, I totally agree. The ban should be permanent.
    Yes, double posting is serious ****ing business.

Thats beautiful, truly it is, but your missing the point. RSK ignored my warning of double posting, which me and the rest of the Moderation team have warned him about several times. So after warning him, he found it particuarly funny, which in turn pissed me off. I don't care how "genuine" or how "loved" RSK is to the masses, at the end of the day if your going to repeatedly break a rule that you have been warned about BEFORE, then be prepared to suffer the consequences. He then challenged me by posting this:

DOUBLE POSTING - Why have I never been warned? I double post all the time in this mother****er. Newbies double post, regulars double post, why has no one else ever been warned yet RSK banned?

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    "you don't even have the power to ban me, let alone the balls!

lol

(jk about the balls part), but i'm being serious about the 'power part'

we ALL know that cybog runs the show! and that loveadmin is his trusted side-kick!

kiechi - you HAVE no authority!
    "lol" plus "jk" are hints of SARCASM.. *TINK TINK*

I admit, I did to some extent egged him on
    That's all I wanted to hear.

By the way here is my other post you ignored:

Haha! Sorry but this post is just hilarious. But before pressing on with the irony of this statament I'll remind you that I'm not here to post advice or to participate in discussions but to filter the spam and shit both new and old members seem to clutter the forum with. For example posts such as:

Look familiar Tone? Thought so. But if your memory is just as bad as your maths, I best just give up now. Oh great advice btw! I'm sure the " " proved to be REALLY useful.
    Yeah way to go sport, I'll admit I post some pretty useless posts sometimes just to goof around with people - but I still visit the other forums and try to give as best/serious advice possible to help people out if I've had experience with their problem, way to leave those posts out - or did they just not show up on your search for me?

So unless ALL I was posting here were confessions of my love for shh! or " " you really have no case there.

Because Mods don't need to explain themselves
    Exactly why no one respects you.

But if your memory is just as bad as your maths, I best just give up now.
    Hey - I'll have you know I got a 9/10 on my algebra quiz... well not the latest one.. or the one before that... but the one BEFORE that I did.

NOW WHAT

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    on the real, how many times has rsk told people he is a mod??
    Are you kidding me?? Everytime he does that he follows up with a "Just kidding" or "I'm not really a mod" - he makes it so apparent that he's joking around, and usually ends up callin his joke out by the end of the post or a couple posts later.

I know you're stickin up for your butt-buddy Kiechi, but you guys are just trying to turn every little thing he did around to try to incriminate him. Every single one of the regulars liked RK, TAVS will pretend he doesn't, but he really does. RK loves to joke, he loves to make people smile, banning him makes about as much sense as it did when you banned Bluevette and funsounds, NONE - they help make this forum go round.

Kiechi, I know you're young and still growing but let me give you a lesson to help you understand how to become a man. Being a real man means acknowledging when you're WRONG and taking responsibility for your actions. You know you were wrong for provoking RK, you know you were wrong for abusing your position of power against him, you know you were wrong for banning him, the more you make up excuses - the more cowardly you seem.

Yes, double posting is serious ****ing business.
    You better believe it sunshine.

DOUBLE POSTING - Why have I never been warned? I double post all the time in this mother****er. Newbies double post, regulars double post, why has no one else ever been warned yet RSK banned?
    Because RSK is the main culprit. I don't see you posting 9 times in a row in order to raise your post count.

"lol" plus "jk" are hints of SARCASM.. *TINK TINK*
    "(jk about the balls part), but i'm being serious about the 'power part'"

Read it again highschool dropout.

Yeah way to go sport, I'll admit I post some pretty useless posts sometimes just to goof around with people - but I still visit the other forums and try to give as best/serious advice possible to help people out if I've had experience with their problem, way to leave those posts out - or did they just not show up on your search for me?
    If you read my post properly instead of whining about your internet boyfriend, I gave examples of USELESS posts. Did I anywhere in my post say ALL your posts were useless? Just out of curiosity did you fail english aswell?

Exactly why no one respects you.
    Oh no. The one thing I really crave, respect from a bunch of strangers on the internet incuding a HS drop out. Get over yourself idiot.

Hey - I'll have you know I got a 9/10 on my algebra quiz... well not the latest one.. or the one before that... but the one BEFORE that I did.
    I could pretend to care if you wanted?

I know you're stickin up for your butt-buddy Kiechi, but you guys are just trying to turn every little thing he did around to try to incriminate him. Every single one of the regulars liked RK, TAVS will pretend he doesn't, but he really does. RK loves to joke, he loves to make people smile, banning him makes about as much sense as it did when you banned Bluevette and funsounds, NONE - they help make this forum go round.
    Aw, .

Kiechi, I know you're young and still growing but let me give you a lesson to help you understand how to become a man.
    Thats funny, didn't Nomas think that you and I drew great parallels? So how about you grow up?
    Last edited by Kiechi; 10-03-06 at 04:27 AM.

Double posting can be caused by computer problems though. Do we have a delete function so that if double posting occurs we can delete them our selves?

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Tone Guest
    Get over yourself idiot.
    Whoa whoa whoa!!

Mr. Rule Enforcer, what about this one??

No bashing or insult member
    5)No bashing or insult member.
    Gettin all riled up over lil ol' me??

I notice you keep referring to me as a highschool dropout. I graduated high school in 2000, never failed a grade, and have an associates degree in computer programming. So not sure where that's coming from.

If you read my post properly instead of whining about your internet boyfriend, I gave examples of USELESS posts. Did I anywhere in my post say ALL your posts were useless? Just out of curiosity did you fail english aswell?
    For your information we're not going steady yet. And no, I never failed english.

Oh no. The one thing I really crave, respect from a bunch of strangers on the internet incuding a HS drop out. Get over yourself idiot.
    I would think if you're a mod, you would at least care a little bit on how those you moderate view you as. (I guess I'm the HS drop out??)

Thats funny, didn't Nomas think that you and I drew great parallels? So how about you grow up?
    How do I need to grow up? I just want my friend back. I'm not gettin all bent out of shape here, calling people "idiot's" or making up that they dropped out of high school. I'm arguing with you, yes - but I'm not resorting to name calling or insulting you outside of this internet forum. But I am the one who needs to grow up here?

Listen Kiechi, as flattering as it is - I don't think you should focus on me here. But rather the situation. Don't you find it the least bit odd that NO ONE is posting in agreeance with this ban? The only person who has supported you is Illusional:
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    this banning doesn't concern me, however, what ever the reason, he probably deserved it.
    He doesn't even have a clue what the **** is going on. He "probably" deserved it?? At least when funsounds/vette ban happened certain people were like "Well he did cross the line a bit.. he shouldn't have said '**** you' to Cybog" - in this situation EVERYONE seems to agree you were in the wrong and are so damn prideful/stubborn you refuse to even accept the remote possibility you might have went too far with it. And THAT is sad. But I'm sure you don't care what a bunch of strangers on the internet, including a HS dropout, think right?

I'm more than happy to argue RSK's ban with you, Kiechi, but if all you want to do is keep calling me an "idiot" and insult my math skills, etc then don't bother. I'm not into internet fighting, and the only thing I care to argue here is the fact my friend was wrongfully banned.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    That's good cause if you found it amusing; I'd think you were even a bigger fool than I do now.
    Is there some reason for your offering up such a hostile remark?
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    He misses RSK.

Hayward if it makes you feel any better you're the smartest fool I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Whoa whoa whoa!!

Mr. Rule Enforcer, what about this one??

Gettin all riled up over lil ol' me??

I notice you keep referring to me as a highschool dropout. I graduated high school in 2000, never failed a grade, and have an associates degree in computer programming. So not sure where that's coming from.

For your information we're not going steady yet. And no, I never failed english.

I would think if you're a mod, you would at least care a little bit on how those you moderate view you as. (I guess I'm the HS drop out??)

How do I need to grow up? I just want my friend back. I'm not gettin all bent out of shape here, calling people "idiot's" or making up that they dropped out of high school. I'm arguing with you, yes - but I'm not resorting to name calling or insulting you outside of this internet forum. But I am the one who needs to grow up here?

Listen Kiechi, as flattering as it is - I don't think you should focus on me here. But rather the situation. Don't you find it the least bit odd that NO ONE is posting in agreeance with this ban? The only person who has supported you is Illusional:

He doesn't even have a clue what the **** is going on. He "probably" deserved it?? At least when funsounds/vette ban happened certain people were like "Well he did cross the line a bit.. he shouldn't have said '**** you' to Cybog" - in this situation EVERYONE seems to agree you were in the wrong and are so damn prideful/stubborn you refuse to even accept the remote possibility you might have went too far with it. And THAT is sad. But I'm sure you don't care what a bunch of strangers on the internet, including a HS dropout, think right?

I'm more than happy to argue RSK's ban with you, Kiechi, but if all you want to do is keep calling me an "idiot" and insult my math skills, etc then don't bother. I'm not into internet fighting, and the only thing I care to argue here is the fact my friend was wrongfully banned.
    All I got to say is, 3 day Tone. Enjoy it.

I have no idea where TAVS is coming from or what he/she is trying to say. But the remark was totally uncalled for. THAT type of commentary is what rates a ban, s'far I'm concerned.

And Kiechi, as a moderator, why are you stooping to ARGUING with members? That's WAAY out of line. Grow up.
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Are there any other mods opinion I can get in this thread?

We all know where Kiechi stands.

What about the rest of you?

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I have no idea where TAVS is coming from or what he/she is trying to say. But the remark was totally uncalled for. THAT type of commentary is what rates a ban, s'far I'm concerned.

And Kiechi, as a moderator, why are you stooping to ARGUING with members? That's WAAY out of line. Grow up.
    Ignore him, he's usually like that to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoY
    I wholly agree. lift that pointless ban......Kiechi, grow up and get of your power-trip....kind of sad really.
    This and Tone's post.. I could not agree more. Lift the ban. +1 vote

[EDIT:]
    I have to edit because I don't want to get banned by somebody with an extremely high IQ for double-posting (a serious crime, mind you). I think Kiechi should be replaced with Tone. He obviously can't control his authority and abuses it.

Kiechi: You're asking him if he failed English?! Look at your own mistakes you "high school dropout":

"Highschool" tends to be two words.

ALL your posts were useless?
    You should insert an "of" after "your" and before "posts."

Just out of curiosity did you fail english aswell?
    "Aswell" tends to be two words.

I could pretend to care if you wanted?
    I hope you didn't mean to put a question mark at the end of this sentence. Did you even attend high school? You must be one of those illegal Mexicans taking people's jobs at Walmart...

---------------------------

How do you feel? Do you want a cookie?
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 10-03-06 at 06:19 AM.

can anyone explain why this person who makes irrelevant negative claims about other people's lives and insists that he doesn't care what you all think of him is a mod here? ..

Kiechi.. I came into this debate totally neutral, hardly knowing anybody. But if you wanted to prove yourself an immature jerk, then you certainly succeeded. Deep down you know you owe an apology.

Kudos to Tone for showing maturity - always wins in the end.

-T

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast