+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bring RSK Back, Please

I think it is unneccessary to post in a thread more than 2 times in a row. Users can always edit their posts and add more content.

I do miss RSK, but he did break a forum rule so it's only fair that he received consequences. He will be back soon.

The only thing I will say about this...total pettiness. One moderator does NOT get one person banned. There are higher beings. This is ONE of many reasons you guys will NOT see MODS posting or participating in the boards on a REGULAR basis. Ive been on here EVERY morning and EVERY evening and alot crap not worth posting.

I dont care HOW old a member is, their gender, etc, everyone is SUPPOSE to follow to some extent the rules or guidelines, and if a mod feels someone is pushing the limits and constantly breaks the rules, doesnt take the warnings given to him or her, then well, theres a banned posed. HOWEVER, ONE MOD does NOT do it, that mod brings it to the attention of the proper authority with proven statements and decisions are made in a group.

The mods who are current do a do good job and they always have. Those of you who are new within the last year and have no idea HOW much crap we've dealt with in the past. Ya think spam is bad now, double posting, etc, geezuz, a yr and half ago, we spent more time deleting posts and warning members than we were actively participating on the boards. Thank goodness its slacked off considerably, but this is a great place to hang around no matter some of the negative that slips in now and again, so why cant everyone just get along, enjoy the time while you have, cause this will change.

Honestly, its exhausting reading through all of the bitching, it would be nice to see some threads which are uplifting rather than dogging people out.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

My two cents:

I never warmed up to risky, he was pointless 99% of the time to me. I will not miss him. I would have loved it if he would have really left on one of the many ocasions he threatened to do so.

Having said this, one of my pet peeves is unfairness, and I do believe risky was unfairly banned...based on the limited text I've read (due to my limited time). I didn't see risky behaving any differently than he had since day one. It further sucks that someone I DO think highly of (tone) also has to take a hit. Also vishnu and assorted others...you know I haven't been around enough lately to know the whole story, but for now, there you have it.

Edit:
    PS. I'm digging the new look...

Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoY
    I wholly agree. lift that pointless ban......Kiechi, grow up and get of your power-trip....kind of sad really.
    QFT.

We should just discontinue post counts anyway; they're useless.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Oooo! Double-post!
    Speak less. Say more.

Maybe another way to express our distaste would be to all double-post at once. Ready? One....two...
    Speak less. Say more.

King Zarathu Guest
    Three..........

King Zarathu Guest
    GO!!!

you all know what i think.

what's messed up is that keichi further provokes people and sees himself having no responsibility in the situation. to me, those are traits of a kaniving, sneaky person with no shame. sorry quiche, it just wasn't cool.

i miss rk. i don't think it matters whether or not you liked him he was a contributing member of this forum, that should be all.

everybody has had their feelings hurt. calling somebody an ass is not uncommon in this forum. if i got banned everytime i called somebody an ass, or better, if cybog was banned for calling someone an ass, we wouldn't be here. if i got to ban somebody everytime they hurt my feelings nobody would be here and this forum would suck.

so saying that i will call the people the that don't agree with me an ass.

you, yes you, are an ass.

will i get banned too?

if so, bye.

What's after we lift off the ban? Will RSK continue his own way of doing thing, creating trouble in the forum? First of all, respect the moderator and understand their job. If moderator had to bend down to every member request, what's the point holding a mod post then? Might as well, let you guys post anything and spam whatever you like. I do not know how loveforum will be. Maybe no one will bother to come back to this messy forum.

Because of the moderators, this forum is still so healthy and growing.
    Thread closed.

RSK will be back after serving his 1 week ban, as usual.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123