+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bring RSK Back, Please

Tone Guest

Bring RSK Back, Please

I want to plead a case for RSK's ban to be lifted now, rather than in 3 more days, perhaps with an apology from those who wronged him.

It's already an insult that he has been banned in the first place. Can't you try to correct the obvious error?

I think it's pretty clear to everyone that he was unnecessarily provoked by Kiechi. If you honestly believe RK deserved this ban, then perhaps you haven't taken a time to read the following threads. Go back and read these and tell me how he deserved a ban:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=12080[/url]

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=12084[/url]

Because he called Kiechi an ass??? HE IS AN ASS - and he was being a HUGE ass - just READ those threads. He was doing everything he could to get under RK's skin and provoke him into doing something where he could push around his position of power... deleting RK's posts, repeatedly, making comments.. if he was truly just "doing his job" as a mod he would have just locked the thread and be done with it, wouldn't he? Instead he choose to keep pushing RK... RK even said "JUST LET IT GO.. I said I'd be done with it but you can't let it go" But no, Kiechi wouldn't let it go. Cybog had to come in and do his job for him and locked the thread saying if things escalated more he didn't want anyone to get banned.. but that's just the thing.. things did NOT escalate more and he was just banned right then and there... for calling a mod an ass who was CLEARLY way out of line... ridiculous!!

RSK is one of the most liked regulars on this forum. He is one of the most genuine person I've ever met. He loves to make people smile, he loves to make people happy. I truly think some of the "mods" or people who don't like him are jealous of his charasmatic personality. Losing RSK would truly hurt LF more than keeping him around.

So please, loveadmin, Cybog & co. - just take the time to consider the situation. You feel he was out of line, that's obvious, he's been banned for a couple days, can't we just stop it at that? If not I'd like you to quote to me where RSK was out of line and what exactly he said that warranted a week-long ban from the site. I'd also like to hear you say you condone the manner in which Kiechi handled this situation, and tell me with a straight face that RSK's ban was not induced by his actions.

Thanks.

Tone, did you get RSK's e-mail address? I think you should e-mail him the above and let him know he's missed.

This thread is very amusing
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Tone, did you get RSK's e-mail address? I think you should e-mail him the above and let him know he's missed.
    Nah.. he'd do the same for me.

I just want him back.

All in all, it's difficult for me to imagine RSK ever giving anyone THAT much offense. Unless, maybe, they were looking for it.

I'm with Tone on this one.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    This thread is very amusing

Unlike your avatar, which isn't.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Unlike your avatar, which isn't.
    That's good cause if you found it amusing; I'd think you were even a bigger fool than I do now.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Boys - stop fighting over me, gosh - I like you both the same okay...

Stay focused, we want RK back.

Yes, I want him back too, but will he come back after this? I don't know. He said he was leaving before he got banned.

:-(

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    All in all, it's difficult for me to imagine RSK ever giving anyone THAT much offense. Unless, maybe, they were looking for it.

I'm with Tone on this one.
    i fully agree with this post.
    this ban was not fair and completely unnecessary.

I don't know why banning of any regular is necessary unless they are exhibiting troll-like behavior.

I want to plead a case for RSK's ban to be lifted now, rather than in 3 more days, perhaps with an apology from those who wronged him.
    How about you just leave your computer once for a while and maybe pursue something OUTSIDE of the computer monitor.

It's already an insult that he has been banned in the first place. Can't you try to correct the obvious error?
    Your right, I totally agree. The ban should be permanent.

I think it's pretty clear to everyone that he was unnecessarily provoked by Kiechi. If you honestly believe RK deserved this ban, then perhaps you haven't taken a time to read the following threads. Go back and read these and tell me how he deserved a ban:
    Pretty clear to the biased Theres a difference.

Because he called Kiechi an ass??? HE IS AN ASS - and he was being a HUGE ass - just READ those threads. He was doing everything he could to get under RK's skin and provoke him into doing something where he could push around his position of power... deleting RK's posts, repeatedly, making comments.. if he was truly just "doing his job" as a mod he would have just locked the thread and be done with it, wouldn't he? Instead he choose to keep pushing RK... RK even said "JUST LET IT GO.. I said I'd be done with it but you can't let it go" But no, Kiechi wouldn't let it go. Cybog had to come in and do his job for him and locked the thread saying if things escalated more he didn't want anyone to get banned.. but that's just the thing.. things did NOT escalate more and he was just banned right then and there... for calling a mod an ass who was CLEARLY way out of line... ridiculous!!

RSK is one of the most liked regulars on this forum. He is one of the most genuine person I've ever met. He loves to make people smile, he loves to make people happy. I truly think some of the "mods" or people who don't like him are jealous of his charasmatic personality. Losing RSK would truly hurt LF more than keeping him around.

So please, loveadmin, Cybog & co. - just take the time to consider the situation. You feel he was out of line, that's obvious, he's been banned for a couple days, can't we just stop it at that? If not I'd like you to quote to me where RSK was out of line and what exactly he said that warranted a week-long ban from the site. I'd also like to hear you say you condone the manner in which Kiechi handled this situation, and tell me with a straight face that RSK's ban was not induced by his actions.
    Thats beautiful, truly it is, but your missing the point. RSK ignored my warning of double posting, which me and the rest of the Moderation team have warned him about several times. So after warning him, he found it particuarly funny, which in turn pissed me off. I don't care how "genuine" or how "loved" RSK is to the masses, at the end of the day if your going to repeatedly break a rule that you have been warned about BEFORE, then be prepared to suffer the consequences. He then challenged me by posting this:

"you don't even have the power to ban me, let alone the balls!

lol

(jk about the balls part), but i'm being serious about the 'power part'

we ALL know that cybog runs the show! and that loveadmin is his trusted side-kick!

kiechi - you HAVE no authority!
    Thinking that I would let him off the hook again which I have done MANY times before. Then straight after that, he double posts again after being told not to do so 5 minutes earlier which was obviously done on purpose to annoy me further. Then I attempted to drop it by going back on topic. Then he posts:

"you CANNOT be that much of a spazz!"
    and then persists to play stupid.

"if you didn't delete my post in the first place, then i wouldn't have posted another one asking 'why'..............."
    He knew what he did, he just wanted to create more drama. So then I gave in and continued the argument, deleting posts which had no bearing at all to any of the thread topics and double posts. I admit, I did to some extent egged him on, but it was nothing he didn't do in return. Then as you all know, he posted the "Kiechi" - Your an ass bullshit thread still claiming he had no idea why I was deleting posts. I don't know whether it was bait or not, but I took it and retaliated. So get over Tone.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 10-03-06 at 04:02 AM.

Kiechi, would you please tell me though what the big deal is about double posting? I genuinely don't understand...

I wholly agree. lift that pointless ban......Kiechi, grow up and get of your power-trip....kind of sad really.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

It's a general rule upheld by most forums. Double posting makes the forum look untidy and in some cases, means of raising your post count.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast