+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making quick easy money? (Legally)

well i know its gay but i used to play this game online which cost me 5 dollars a month but i sold items from the game on ebay, i made two thousand dollars over 6 months. problem is that it became more time consuming and not really worth it got really boring.

i also sold pot some but i never grew it due to scared to be caught. i knwo someone who has 23 plants in their basement though, the dank dank nugs might i add.

Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro
    well i know its gay but i used to play this game online which cost me 5 dollars a month but i sold items from the game on ebay, i made two thousand dollars over 6 months. problem is that it became more time consuming and not really worth it got really boring.
    Elaborate, please?

Heh, DANK. What a funny word. Dank. You know what else is a funny word, SIFTER. Call someone a sifter sometime, it sounds so great. Or instead of swearing say "SIFT!" or "SIFTER!"

..... am I the only one that thinks that is like the funniest word alive? I guess I'm retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    Hmm... i need to make $4,000 by May, and have it in cash. LOL, I told someone that I'd find a way to do it.
    Are you buying a pound?

LOL, no, im not buying a pound. Someone told me that I couldn't do it, and natuarally... you think I'm going to listen to them. Of Course not, so I told them that I would do it.

.... Somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    Hmm... i need to make $4,000 by May, and have it in cash. LOL, I told someone that I'd find a way to do it.
    So you are saying that you are just trying to raise this money for the hell of it?
    Why do you need to have $ 4,000 in cash. Why that number why not $2700 or $5200? Just curious.

And if you get that cash together...don't go and show it off to your friend that is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    So you are saying that you are just trying to raise this money for the hell of it?
    Why do you need to have $ 4,000 in cash. Why that number why not $2700 or $5200? Just curious.

And if you get that cash together...don't go and show it off to your friend that is just stupid.
    That's just the number I chose, nothing special about it.

Maybe Carp is onto something. Selling drugs can be good $$ if you dont smoke your profit.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    or we can all get together and become LF's own "boy band" ...
    ahahaha oh man...

Hmmm, lol. I'm running out of time. Errr... If only I could find 4,000 people, to each send me a dollar. LOL.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Or you could get on Ebay and open an account for people to pay you. I hear people do it all the time. They write long descriptions on how they want to go to school but can't afford it and all you have to do is bid a dollar or whatever price you want. There's all kinds of things like that on ebay! check it out.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Just don't look for easy money! Work hard and you'll earn your $4000!!

Quote Originally Posted by daisy
    Just don't look for easy money! Work hard and you'll earn your $4000!!
    I work very hard every day... It doesn't help the fact that I'm 19, and on my own. I got bills, car payments, insurance, etc. Not to mention, im $6,000 in debt. So it's a little bit hard to save 4K in cash within a 2 month period, having those issues. I know, it's just life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12