+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making quick easy money? (Legally)

Making quick easy money? (Legally)

Hey all, I have been pondering this thought for some time, and it is very interesting to me. There is prolly a way out there, to make some good money, without taking up much of your time. Anyone post any ideas they might have about this.

Here were a few of mine...

1) Making t-shirts for local bars/clubs. They're cheap to make, and you could roll out $15 profit on every single one you make. Sell 100 of them, and you already have $1,500 bucks.

2) I heard of a guy selling pixles before. He made a webspace, and sold blocks of 100 pixles for $100 bucks each. He had a total of 10,000 blocks on the page, and companies actually paid a couple hundred bucks to have ads put up on his space. I believe he made near a million bucks doing this!!

3) lol, and this is one of my favorites!... [url]http://www.savetoby.com/[/url] :-D

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dono
    3) lol, and this is one of my favorites!... [url]http://www.savetoby.com/[/url] :-D
    LOL!! I kept expecting him to say he needs some elaborate operation done... for them to send the money to him for.. but no:
    Unfortunately, on November 6th, 2006, Toby will die. I am going to eat him. I am going to take Toby to a butcher to have him slaughter this cute bunny. I will then prepare Toby for a midsummer feast. I have several recipes under consideration, which can be seen, with some pretty graphic images, under the recipe section.
    Get good at playing poker. You ever watch those tournaments on television?

People pay a $10,000 entry fee and if you take first you can win $1 million (WPT) to $7 million (WSOP)... even if you place like 16th you leave with $50,000.

But then again you have to play against some of the best players in the world

1. Yea, good luck with that.
    2. Correct but he made over a million
    3. And what's your similar yet unique idea?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Robbing banks would be quick and easy.

buy a wig, put on some high heels, and have some fun on the street.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Robbing banks would be quick and easy.
    Great idea!! Let's do it Shh! I'll drive get-a-way! We'll borrow Lloyd's car.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dono
    2) I heard of a guy selling pixles before. He made a webspace, and sold blocks of 100 pixles for $100 bucks each. He had a total of 10,000 blocks on the page, and companies actually paid a couple hundred bucks to have ads put up on his space. I believe he made near a million bucks doing this!!
    Huh????

Why would they want to be on his page? I don't get it. What's a block of 100 pixles?

The guy had a GREAT stupid idea; got a little press; and got stickin rich

[url]http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Great idea!! Let's do it Shh! I'll drive get-a-way! We'll borrow Lloyd's car.
    The one he wrecked? I'd rather borrow bluevette's blue 'vette. We could be a modern day Bonnie and Clyde!

Hmm... i need to make $4,000 by May, and have it in cash. LOL, I told someone that I'd find a way to do it.

Hmmm... so far, not so good. I could make an easy 2K in a few days selling the contents of my room on eBay, but I don't want to do that.

while you think about how to make easy money, you can work and get some.. if you dont reach those 4000, then you can sale

but tell me if some good idea works out..
    Y morirme contigo si te matas, y matarme contigo si te mueres,
    porque el amor cuando no muere mata, porque amores que matan nunca mueren

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    The one he wrecked? I'd rather borrow bluevette's blue 'vette. We could be a modern day Bonnie and Clyde!
    he really got a blue 'vette? that sucks. they're supposed to be red.

I do work. I work around 50 hours a week, at a good job mind you. But when you have stuff like rent, car payments, insurance, food, fuel, savings, and 15% of your paycheck coming out for 401K, that doesn't leave much more money to live on, let alone have fun with, let alone, make 4K, in 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    he really got a blue 'vette? that sucks. they're supposed to be red.
    Oh, no - the picture he posted of a blue 'vette was very sexy!! I wonder if I can find it...

Here it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer

65 Stingray 396ci/475HP 4 spd
    Last edited by shh!; 10-03-06 at 05:02 AM.

Go to potdoc.com to get address and contact info for my doctor. Pay $250 and obtain a medical cannabis physician reccommendation. Get Health and Safety code form (H&S 11362.5). Find a county that allow you to grow at least 99 plants.
    Register with the your county office of vital statistics (this way the cops won't raid your place thinking your criminal).

Purchase an ebb and flow hydro table, some 400W HID lights, and some white vesqueen plastic.

Let the cash crops begin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast