+ Follow This Topic

Thread: embarassing question

embarassing question

I was wondering, since it doesn't look like the gril I wanted will ever respond to me, and because I do not want to go look for another girl right now {long story don't ask} I was going to get one of those sex toys for guys, the rubber vagina things. Are they any good? BTW I know it's better to try to get another girl, but this almost had me very depressed, and through all my life I've always gotten so depressed over girls when it doesn't work out that it really scares me, so the best thing to do now is to focus on other things, the only girls I'll be around will be on the comp screen or in the magazines. Sorry to sound vulgar. Anyway, are they any good?

I've been told that a "Flesh-light" is good. But I only heard that from one guy, so I'm not exactly an expert.

King Zarathu Guest
    lmao i just googled the fleshlight images. ****ing awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Squall
    ...I was going to get one of those sex toys for guys, the rubber vagina things. Are they any good?...
    Depends on how much you get off on ****ing plastic...which, come to think of it, some women DO remind me of.
    Speak less. Say more.

lol, some guys remind us girls of plastic too.

Yeah. That door swings both ways, I'm sure.
    Speak less. Say more.

King Zarathu Guest
    I wouldn't mind ****ing plastic--it'd be better than what I'm getting now.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Depends on how much you get off on ****ing plastic...which, come to think of it, some women DO remind me of.
    LoL, I agree with this, crazy crazy whayward.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    LoL, I agree with this, crazy crazy whayward.
    What? One roll in the hay and now you're making sex jokes?

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    What? One roll in the hay and now you're making sex jokes?
    I guess that is how the cookie crumbles, really though...there is this girl in one of my classes that looks like plastic. I want to go up and poke her on the cheek to see how hard she is.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I really feel sorry for you dude, if you're actually considering buying one of those things as an alternative to the real thing. Boy, I hope I never end up in that situation....

Oh, and I agree with OV... some girls do look like plastic. I think it might have to do with how much they go tanning.

Don't let the "virgin / single / married / been laid 1-5 times" prudes tell you otherwise. If the only alternative to sex is your hand, why not get something that makes it a little better?

I have one that I've used before. The biggest problem with them is that you have to use lube, which = messy. When I wanna handle my business, it's usually like a Spec-Ops mission. As fast as possible with as little evidence as you can.

When you use those things you have to get it out of your hiding spot, get the lube, do your business, clean yourself, clean the item, re-hide the toy. This all leads to about a 20-30 minute ordeal which isn't really worth the 4 minutes of entertainment.

Of course, having my woman do all of this for me makes the toys obsolete, unless she goes to bed early...
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

get some massage oil and enjoy yourself! then learn to communicate, the ladys love when you can hold a conversation, make then laugh with you, learn the things they like and you will be in the box. soon you can pick not beg!
    [EMAIL=yendorserv@yahoo.com]LOOKHERE[/EMAIL]

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    I have one that I've used before. The biggest problem with them is that you have to use lube, which = messy. When I wanna handle my business, it's usually like a Spec-Ops mission. As fast as possible with as little evidence as you can.

When you use those things you have to get it out of your hiding spot, get the lube, do your business, clean yourself, clean the item, re-hide the toy. This all leads to about a 20-30 minute ordeal which isn't really worth the 4 minutes of entertainment.
    LOL too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    This all leads to about a 20-30 minute ordeal which isn't really worth the 4 minutes of entertainment.
    You stud you!
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]