+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SIGH here we go again mods

Tone Guest

SIGH here we go again mods

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=12103&page=5[/url]

Why was my last post in which I totally called out how wrong Illusional was on RSK pretending to be a mod deleted from this thread?

I didn't attack anyone.

I simply prooved that Illusional's claim was completely misinterpreted, with links to threads and quotes from those threads.

And now it's gone, and the thread is locked. There was absolutely NO reason for it to be deleted, except to keep up the "illusion" that RSK pretends to be a mod to newbies, so please bring it back.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm counting the seconds until this thread is deleted. Sigh.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Tone Guest
    No kidding.. I mean I honestly don't see how we're being unreasonable here... we're just trying to point out to those in charge that SOME of the mods here are completely abusing their power and doing things that are WRONG...

Yet loveadmin and co. REFUSE to believe that us "regulars", us grunts, could possibly be right and the mods are in the wrong.

I would at least like an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT that some of this is being looked into.. such as the Kiechi not exhibiting ANY control whatsoever with his high-and-mighty moderator status.

I bet whoever erased my post (I'm sorry Illusional, but I'm just going to have to assume it's you since it was you who I prooved wrong) in that thread didn't think anyone would notice, and if they did - couldn't do anything about it cause they locked the thread.

Anyways, I know you can restore posts, so please restore my last one, it didn't even come close to breaking any rules, there was no need for it to be deleted. Cybog can you restore it? Zekk? Anyone here? Kiechi, wanna be a doll and restore it for me??

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you're fighting a lost cause here Tony, sorry.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Tone, did you see last night RK's words, as expressed thru Trononomo? The title of the thread was something like "Misombra, tone and Lloyd"? It's been since deleted.

Anyway, RK's been checking in and reading thru and appreciates what you've been doing etc. (He's Linx, isn't he anyway?)

I see what you've been doing, and I'm with you 100%. I miss RK too. That said, I say let it go. They, the Mods et al., aren't going to change nor bring him back. RK will be back come Monday anyway.

Keichi has been exposed this week for what he is: a little, whiny, power-hungry, "I'm taking my ball and going home", "can't play nicely with others", adolescent. He will never change.

I have no problems with Cybog; Squirrely is never here, so who cares; and Loveadmin, well, he dropped the ball on this one, but really, no harm no foul.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's a damn shame RSK was banned. Such petty crap. I miss him.

Tone Guest
    No I didn't see that thread. I did get a PM from him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Keichi has been exposed this week for what he is: a little, whiny, power-hungry, "I'm taking my ball and going home", "can't play nicely with others", adolescent. He will never change.

I have no problems with Cybog; Squirrely is never here, so who cares; and Loveadmin, well, he dropped the ball on this one, but really, no harm no foul.
    Yeah I agree 100%... I like Cy, Zekk, Innova of which 2/3 we see once every 6 months.. but I'm still pissed my post got erased.

Speaking of Tronomono... remember that thread when he posted as Tronomono and called RSK a stupid ass, and you and RoseB got all mad at him

It was in one of the sports threads. You know, the argument on whether or not Roethlisburger crossed the goal line or not?

I don't think Lynx is RSK.

I think lynx=RK
    Princess Valiant= Hugo
    funsounds=???

Tone Guest
    Damn this is getting too hard to keep track of...

I still think alice is someone....
    and "dono" might be funsounds.

Tone Guest
    dono might be funsounds.. but I highly doubt it.

Oooh oooh think anyone is Junsui!?

RSK does appreciate what you all are doing, but he wants everyone to RISE above Kiechi's ignorance and childlike behavior - because people like us shouldn't sink to his level. Let's be the better people, and forgive him.

Having said that, I know... i mean... RSK KNOWS, that he did not deserve the 1 week ban. The ONLY mistake RK made, was sinking to Keichi's level, and actually arguing with him.

I can't believe my 'misombra, lloyd, and tone...' thread was deleted, who was behind that one?

it was just a thank you note, that's all.

Loveadmin, you have no clue. i say this in the NICEST possible way. SO PLEASE DON'T ban me too...

...Your reason for giving RK a ban was, because he insulted Mods, despite several warnings. I have recieved ZERO warnings for that. I just wanted to clear that up. I would NEVER insult a Mod (NEVER, EVER, EVER). In this case, I was CLEARLY provoked - and Keichi admited he tried to provoke me.

I NEVER sent or recieved ANY insulting PM's to or from a Mod, except what I allready posted. I just think people should no, that I'm not that kind of person.

And when I have fun with Cy, you know, the whole cyborg/cybog, it's COMPLETELY out of FUN --> I DON'T mean it!

...Basically, I was banned for DOUBLE POSTING.

that's right, DOUBLE POSTING.

Anyway, I just want us all to get a long now, so we can continue to have fun, and laugh, and be able to talk about ANYTHING - cos that's what makes this forum MOST fun! I can come here, and WHATEVER is on my mind (except religion and politics), I can post. That's one of the things that makes me come back to this forum. THe other - well, it's because of you all!

So, that's all I wanted to say about........... i mean, that's all RSK wanted to say about that.... so, he says: see you Monday

and he also passes his THank You!

and he would be happy, if at this point, we can rise above their Level, because we all know - this forum wouldn't happen, were it not for the regulars... we OWN this peice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, i just want to end saying: lets return to our ways, of posting whatever comes to mind, and have a laugh! just remember --> DON'T DOUBLE POST!!!!!! it can get you banned for a week :O

EDIT: I can assure you, RK is not lynx

If anyone wants a copy of the soon to be deleted post; I have it.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronomono
    EDIT: I can assure you, RK is not lynx
    Told ya, Lloyd!

Okay, I will let it go.. but ONLY because RK asked me to.

(PS>> I still want my post back, per the original request on this thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Told ya, Lloyd!

Okay, I will let it go.. but ONLY because RK asked me to.

(PS>> I still want my post back, per the original request on this thread)
    Linx is someone, other than a 15 yr. old noob. He jumped into "4 words" etc....

I asked you to let it go first....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast