+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SIGH here we go again mods

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Told ya, Lloyd!

Okay, I will let it go.. but ONLY because RK asked me to.

(PS>> I still want my post back, per the original request on this thread)

we will forgive, but we will never forget

we'll just warn newbies about DOUBLE POSTING, and it's consequence

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I asked you to let it go first....
    Yeah but you weren't the one banned.

Yes... forgive but never forget...

the mods are faggots.

Tone Guest
    See ya Andrew.

Ok Ok Ok...first I came across this thread and had NO idea the thread was deleted through RSK's friend. I will check that one out for you guys. Second, I can assure you things are being taken care of on the MOD'S end as far as abuse of powers.

I know Im not around as often, I do work 50 something hours a week and try to pop in 6:30 in the morning or when I get home. I RARELY have messages sent to me of members reporting posts, and when I do get see them and get there, its been taken care of most of the time.

I hope you guys understand that when as members before MODS we contributed a ton to the boards and as I stated before, we had no time to enjoy because were too busy taken care of the spammers and what not. Now that it has calmed down I have searched the threads and try to post when I feel I can CONTRIBUTE something worth talking about it or I feel I can say something which help the poster. I use to only cruise the dating or dumping section.

I cant step in on the RSK thing cause its not my place, but the administration does pay for this site and ultimately makes the final calls on things. The MODS are suppose to follow those rules just as members. And I will apologize for the incident myself.

Lets have fun on the boards again! I can also assure you everything every members says is pointed out to the administration and youre voices ARE HEARD! Or read I should say!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Tone Guest
    Right on, squirrley.

Let's put this behind us.

Now, can you go to here ----> [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=12103&page=5[/url]

Very end of the page, last post on the thread, and restore my post that was erased, please? Thanks.

Tone I'm sorry sweetie I cant. I dont have those kind of privelages. The administration deleted the post for whatever reason and closed the thread.

I know Ive deleted my own things in the past like pics and was so p'od and well those couldnt be retrieved either.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I still think alice is someone....
    and "dono" might be funsounds.
    now, who might i be, lloyd?
    btw funsounds came back as toohot4pants, but looks like both of 'em are gone for good.

I seem to be missing so much on LF these days.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

speaking of Tronomono... remember that thread when he posted as Tronomono and called RSK a stupid ass, and you and RoseB got all mad at him

It was in one of the sports threads. You know, the argument on whether or not Roethlisburger crossed the goal line or not?
    LOL, I forgot all about that, I didn't know that was Rk until now!!!! Hahaha Whoops! well at least I stuck up for him. lol
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i think that it's funny that you thought it was me tone, who deleted your thread. c'mon, you should know by now that nothing really offends me. calling the mods a faggot, or proving me wrong doesn't affect anything in my life. it's just freedom of speach.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Tone Guest
    Yeah I figured it wasn't you the more I thought of it.. you're usually pretty chill here so I take that back.

Oh well - RK is back.. if you guys **** with him again then I'll REALLY get mad.

Yeah I figured it wasn't you the more I thought of it.. you're usually pretty chill here so I take that back.

Oh well - RK is back.. if you guys **** with him again then I'll REALLY get mad.
    I am, as they say... shaking in boots.

Anyways, seeing as this thread no longer serves a purpose. I'm locking it.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dammit, now that i'm been here for the past 3 days, i finally keep up with things only to find a thread that already has been closed.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12