+ Follow This Topic

Thread: NEED HELP! bigtime

NEED HELP! bigtime

hey everyone
    I have a little dilemma and i hope you can help. Ive know this girl for 5 years now, we've been real good friends and now we're both 18. I havent seen her since christmas last year and just last week i spontaneously called her and asked if she would go out with me, she said yes. I was happy and im assuming she was too. Unfortunatly (and its a common problem in dating) theres another guy in the backround. There not going out but i know for a fact that they've screwed before. In the past week almost every day she has been out with this other dickhead every time i have rung her. Its like shes happy with him. She even says she loves him, but then says "no im just joking, i love you". But heres the twist, and it may mean i have the upper hand (or i can find a loop hole in this whole thing and exploit it). She told me a long time ago that she wouldnt date a guy thats younger than her, and this other guy is 16 turning 17 at the end of the year, so hes almost 2 years younger. Im trying to think if theres some way that i can use my age to a real advantage and try and "act" older to try to get to her. Before this other guy me and her had the best friendship, we were perfectly suited (both our star signs mean true love).Shes a girl thats very feminine and has a very gentle personality and a type thats highly impressionable butsometimes she can be snappy and just not give a shit about anyone (and be quite the opposite to how she seems. How should i go about this?? im really really curious and i know its a long rant that ive just said but im sure thers only a simple way of going about it. IM looking for any feedback at all, all of it will be much much appreciated, hell i may even pay you if it works!
    CHEERS
    Sam

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I advise you to avoid seeking relationships with girls that are romantically entangled with someone else. You will NEVER have the "upper hand" in this kind of relationship, no matter what your star signs say.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hmm ok, a little pessimistic but otherwise noted down. Any optimistic comments? i know theres gotta be a solution out there. any help?

King Zarathu Guest
    Well, see, I can see from an outside perspective that you're trying to manipulate (or as you said--"exploit") the system. The problem is, there isn't a system. What vashti said is pretty much true, you won't have the upper hand until you go and talk to her about how you feel. If they've ****ed before, there's a chance she could be cheating on you (as horrible as that sounds).

A big one is when she says she loves him...dude I wouldn't even mess with the situation. Given the type of personality I have, I would probably just keep ****ing her 150% as often and then leave. (sarcasm marked here in case i get flamed...asses.. oh shit, no offense kiechi! don't ban!)

I'm not trying to be pessimistic, I'm just telling you how I see it.

thanks guys, i can see what your saying. I am sure there is a solution to this, there has to be. I know she does love me but its just a matter of trying to expel this other guy or at the least get him to take a back seat. Any more suggestions, much appreciated!
    Thanks