+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the end

I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well i have to admit that during the past few replies i was a bit harsher on you. currently, i'm chasing this girl and when i feel that i put more effort into making something work and i dont' get the same reply, i look at this from that angle.

true, you might love or had loved your bf, whatever you say or feel, but what are you going to do about it now? he doesn't really trust you or rather it seems that he doesn't really want to have the same relationship with you. if this is the way that he feels, there is most likely nothing that you can do but respect his wishes and be a good friend. it's impossible to change the past, but it's not preventable to change the future. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

all this whining is a complete waste of YOUR time. it is obvious that the problem does not lie in other people loving you, its YOU loving YOURSELF. that's the main reason for your depressive behaviour. of course, anyone could feel down about not being acknowledged in a while, but gsus christ, you're 17. you're supposed to have all kinds of relationships, short ones and long ones, it makes you +GROW+ as a person.

if you feel like it, break up with your boyfriend, talk to the other guy, do whatever makes YOU feel good, because that what its all about.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123