the end

the end
    I have it all. Including kino.

Hi Killerbabe,

welcome to our board.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well you might want to explain more about your situation. maybe it's that you're get into short term situations that don't last very long. it's hard to jugde where you are trying to go if we can't see where you've came from. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

the end

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    in reality, why does it matter so much if you want to feel in. you know that you shouldn't feel this way because you'll only bring yourself down as your doing now. being that you have a good relationship and you're both are happy, you seem like that you're not satisfied with what you already have. some might call it spoiled that you're craving more but you know there are always other that have less than you. true others might have more, but what they lack is where you make up. be satisfied with what you have and you'll learn to appreciate it a lot more. "you never know what you have until it's gone" raverboy

ahhh..I'm just drunk

the end

hey killerbabe...

I had a friend who was in your situation. She was so in love with her bf, but she never knew if he really loved her. Anyway, after they broke up, she told him that he was the first person she'd ever loved. Overall, he was really shocked and apologized because he couldn't say the same to her. I think overall, it takes people time to realize that they love their partner/significant other/etc. I think that with your current relationship, it may be too soon for your bf to say he loves you...or if he does love you, he just doesn't know how to express it. Sometimes a person doesn't need to say "I love you" straight up, but do it in more subtle ways. Do you feel that you've ever been in love before? That could be a more important question. When the time does come when your bf can express his love for you, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait
    I'd rather be an optimist who's wrong instead of a pessimist who's right

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm..drinking and going on the internet..that isn't a very good thing, but i have to admit that i do that often. haha. well ikura girl is right.. i thought well rather i know what ikura means so i'm guessing why the love advice..shouldn't it be sex advise?? hahah nah nah. but on the real, i know how you're feeling killerbabe. i personally think that i've never been that good with relationships. most of them end either on one person not talking to the other, or nothing more than friends. my relationships don't tend to last the longest, but i know what you're longing for. i honestly think that when the time is right, it will come to you. don't bother going and out looking for it because love is a werid thing like that. when you least expect it, it will hit you. trust me. raverboy

Now I feel like dying...

the end

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that you got some problems.. first you can't handle your liquor. when you get drunk you're going to have to control your intake. being drunk is a fact of life that alters your state of mind and if you're looking to handle your problems with liquor, you should better learn to control yourself. i see that when you're drunk, you express yourself differently but getting drunk and wishing you were still with someone doesn't do much for your health. you should seriouly consider moving on because if after two years, he's not showing any interest, then why do you bother? you're willing to give up everything and yet he doesn't return any feelings, so doesn't that tell you something? i leave it up to you. raverboy

the end

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    your destiny?? i think that you're only interested in him for his looks. you're not trying to find something solid or so it seems but more like a crush that will get you through this period of being lonely. you seem to get interested in people to fast which is probably why they dont' say they love you. honestly, you do have you had a lot of partners? because from stressing over the last guy to trying to impress this new guy, you seemed to have changed your feelings pretty quickly. raverboy

the end

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so the stranger it is huh? well let me discuss with you about your bf. you said overall he's a pretty decent guy or rather he's well rounded. but he doesn't show the lovey dovey crap that you want from a bf. my first guess would be he's not the type to show affections easily and he has to keep his image of the "man" of your life by not showing these emotions. or secondly, you might wonder if maybe he doesn't show these affections to you because he feels the same way that you do. both of you are in a relationship that seems to be going good, but you're not to sure of the futre. sure you're happy right now, but maybe he doesn't see you as wife material so he won't give it his full effort. i know you'r enot planning on being with him forever, so why try so hard right? look at it from that angle. raverboy

Something to ponder on...

the end

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast