+ Follow This Topic

Thread: single again!

single again!

as you no i said im quite and shy, well i was thinking i might when im out with my friends and see a girl or a couple of girl that i go over to them and get there number and stuff i think that it might make me less shy and i want to just have fun while im single but i still want to be hanging around with girls and as ive just split up wit my gf i will be goin out with my m8s tht i used to b4 her but they dont hang around girls and i want to so would this be a gd way to go? or not?

Quote Originally Posted by helpme...
    as you no i said im quite and shy, well i was thinking i might when im out with my friends and see a girl or a couple of girl that i go over to them and get there number and stuff i think that it might make me less shy and i want to just have fun while im single but i still want to be hanging around with girls and as ive just split up wit my gf i will be goin out with my m8s tht i used to b4 her but they dont hang around girls and i want to so would this be a gd way to go?

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that was one entire sentence.

Edit: Anyway, suggest to your friends that you guys go to some sort of hangout where there will be girls present (I don't know your age, but from the way you type, I'd guess early high school, so bars are obviously out). Any good under 21 dance clubs around? There's usually a girl or two there . . .

Once you're out and about and there are girls around, like you said just go up to a few that you'd be interested in, strike up a conversation, and see if you can get their number. Having a friend or two as a wingman to sort of occupy any of her other friends would be ideal, but if your friends are too shy, you can still do it by yourself while they're left hanging out with each other in a circle. Then when you come back to your group of friends, they'll probably be impressed considering they'd never have the balls to talk to a girl apparently.
    Last edited by RogerWilco; 13-03-06 at 05:29 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerWilco
    Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that was one entire sentence.
    Wilco you keep stealing my thoughts!

Anyways, who says you can't be with girls and your friends at the same time?

Hmmm you will find it easier to meet girls if you speak something that resembles a language, helpme!
    Firstly, make sure you are over your ex. Noone wants to meet and guy and have him moan and complain (code for not over her) about his ex the whole night.
    If you're not really into going out you could join a club or something.
    You never know............................. until you ask!

Yo, lay easy on the guy, he's rather young, and from the UK.

Helpme, just chill out, and relax and the ladies will come to you, lol. No but seriously, just play it cool, hang with the guys, go out and do stuff, and if you run into a nice girl, then work it. Simple as that.

Hope it helps, peace.