+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Virginity stories

Aaah, sweetee what an awful story.

I hope that you have had good experiences since then. You certainly deserve it.

It is very sad to hear of someone feeling like they have no choice but to go along with something like that.

That guy sounds like a real jerk.

I guess if it is any consolation whatsoever ---- he will always be a jerk. And he will probably always be disturbed and mixed up.

You, however, can continue to be a loving giving person.

Gross.

(I was 18, with my first boyfriend after we'd been going out a year and a half. He was very sweet to me).

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    but its not a "fictional" story ... this is true .
    When did I say it was fictional? I know a shiet load of biatches that are nymphos and uses sex as some activity to fill their void because they lost their virginity to some loser.....sounds to me like your story but from her perspective there.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I lost my real virginity in January to my first serious boyfriend (now fiance) and he was really sweet, first time we tried we had some problems and I couldnt go through with it but he still says that night (the one where it didn't happen) was still special because its the first time i said yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    When did I say it was fictional? I know a shiet load of biatches that are nymphos and uses sex as some activity to fill their void because they lost their virginity to some loser.....sounds to me like your story but from her perspective there.
    wait up ... are you somehow saying im a loser ?

she used to think she would lose her virginity after she got married and saying she would like to be there for my wedding (wtf) ... she told me that after 2 months of dating ... 3 weeks later i was popping her cherry and soon aftet she wanted to marry me . But now ... after 15 months where nobody in school or work would even dare flirt with her because i was her BF and they knew that fists would fly if they tried something with her ...she goes and whores herself out ... from wearing long skirts and tops that cover very well to shirts where they are cut in the middle and show 80% of her tits ... and she has B cups ... insane i say ... whore attention and little whore .

Yeah, that's pretty bad.

mine was too.

I was 16 he was 17, and I had had a crush on him and we had hun gout during hte summer, but whenin school he ignored me(I apparent'y wasn't cool enough to be known about when around his friends)

but I thought i loved the P$%&k, so when he asked to give me a ride home, and then invited me over to swim while his parents were out of town, I was excited....

Well we decided to do it, and it was pitch dark, I never even saw anything and half way through he just stopped and said 'we should get some sleep', then proceeded to get up and puke.

Yep, made me feel like I was so ugly he threw up.

Didn't have sex again til I was 21.

Tone Guest
    Ugh... sorry to hear that, Commendable.

Yeah that SUCKS ass!! What a lowsey F#@$-face.
    My first time was about 2 1/2 months ago, with my Boyfriend-he's 18 and I'm 17. to be honest I wasn't ready but I didn't say anything because I knew that i would enjoy it and also he had told me he loved me about a week before. we had tried a few days earlier and for some readon my body did NOT want him in there. So...that went down hill. I have never had a boyfriend before and when someone tells you that they love you...it makes you feel better that someone cares. Of course he didn't say it again for about a month. but when he said it to me the 1st time I didn't say it back...b/c well I didn't feel it.
    It hurt the first time but I think that was more of a mental thing then a physical thing. Now when we have sex he always makes me feel amazing!!
    Keep Smiling, Keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Commendable
    Yeah, that's pretty bad.

mine was too.

I was 16 he was 17, and I had had a crush on him and we had hun gout during hte summer, but whenin school he ignored me(I apparent'y wasn't cool enough to be known about when around his friends)

but I thought i loved the P$%&k, so when he asked to give me a ride home, and then invited me over to swim while his parents were out of town, I was excited....

Well we decided to do it, and it was pitch dark, I never even saw anything and half way through he just stopped and said 'we should get some sleep', then proceeded to get up and puke.

Yep, made me feel like I was so ugly he threw up.

Didn't have sex again til I was 21.
    wow, if that was i me, i wouldnot ever had se again!

better than mine, i didnt lost my virginity, but he manage to touch my tits, then 2 days later, he start commenting bout my tits and body in my school forum, my friends forum a nd those who knows me. With in a week i was ask to go into the principal's office

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

I like this thread, and all the realities that come with it.
    my first time was when i was 14 there was this guy scott i really liked him he was older and one day when my mom was gone i decided that this was it i was going to do it once and for all. I was curious. We used a condom and we did it on my moms waterbed which made things even more awkward. His penis was like omg and i definatley got my cherry popped. i did not orgasm i just bled ewwww. sex became enjoyable for me at 15 when i had my first wow but now sex is incredible.
    i would say from personal experience that theres nothing wrong with waiting.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

sometimes, there is something worth with waiting, that is giving it to the right person. I do believe that is some chemistry when your husband find out that your still a virgin. Im an asian and this runs in our custom, when either side (husband or wife) finds out that your not a virgin, it affects the marridge alot

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

I lost my virginity last week (I'm 20). All along I was planning to wait until marriage, but there are so many things that I want to do with my career that the earliest I'll ever get married is 28. I'm actually a very curious person, so I actually decided that I'll try it out.

I ended up losing it to a friend. We went out for drinks, he brought me back to his place and we started listening to some music. He then asked me if I wanted a massage... then the clothes came off. We discussed that the neither of us wanted to be in a relationship and we just wanted the sex. Besides, the longest I've been in a relationship for is 2 months so I didn't want to start up anything that I know would end soon.

He was wonderful with me... I felt so selfish because he going down on me and although I offered to give him oral he said that he liked being in control and continued making me feel great.

He finally got on top of me and it really didn't hurt much (I think he was small - like 5 inches). As a competitive swimmer I was used to wearing tampons (for 8 years) so I think that my hymen wore out that way. In terms of the sex, I was rather disappointed. He's an older guy (28 years) so I expected him to be able to go for a long period of time, but he was done really quick (maybe 1 minute?).

I really should have watched what I was saying because I noticed him pulling off, and I said "Oh, are you done already?" I think he brushed that comment off as part of my inexperience, saying, "Well, because you were really tight..."

But then as we lay down, I was stupid enough to say something like "Can we do it again? Why can't we do it again?"

He just gave me a look and said, "Now that's a little bit of a burn on my ego"

Now I know why he was so content on eating me out for that long period of time - he knew that the intercourse would be way too short for me to orgasm. Poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by sachi
    . . . I really should have watched what I was saying because I noticed him pulling off, and I said "Oh, are you done already?" I think he brushed that comment off as part of my inexperience, saying, "Well, because you were really tight..."

But then as we lay down, I was stupid enough to say something like "Can we do it again? Why can't we do it again?"

He just gave me a look and said, "Now that's a little bit of a burn on my ego"

Now I know why he was so content on eating me out for that long period of time - he knew that the intercourse would be way too short for me to orgasm. Poor guy.
    I'm sorry you were disappointed - and you probably SHOULD be - but it can be MUCH better! To be blunt, it sounds like you had a selfish partner.

You probably WERE tight, which contributed to his quick climax. At 28, he should have known this and allowed you - even encouraged you - to bring him to climax before inserting. Did he eat you well enough that you had an orgasm before he entered? That should help, too - you'll be more open and wet after a climax, which reduces the intensity of stimulation you give him, and you'll be closer to your own orgasm. It should also help if you get on top - that helps you make things "just right" for your own pleasure, and many guys don't come as easily when they're on the bottom.

For him to refuse to do it again is almost inexcusable. Perhaps he was feling guilty over doing you as a casual partner - especially since you were a virgin. When he realized that you wren't finished he should have used his fingers or mouth to relieve your frustration. In fact, even a few minutes of necking and petting should have made him ready to go again - and he should last much longer on the second time. In the future don't be bashful about doing whatever it takes to "revive the corpse" so you can be finished off. (Arousing a girl without bringing her to orgasm leaves her physically congested, similar to a guy having "blue balls" though it's not as painful.)

I'd let him know that his performance wasn't up to par - even show him this post if it's too embarassing to discuss - and offer a chance to improve. If he can't do better after a few attempts, look for another partner.

Wow! all of the stories are absolutley amazing and real. Even the ones that were cut out to be whatever had a meaning. Giving yourself to someone is so specal for one reason or another. Even when your virginity is gone its special. I know this now.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

@daletom - oh no he wasn't selfish at all; before the sex he gave me a full body massage for at least 10 minutes. It was niiiice. I actually have another partner now who lasts FOREVER and even right after climaxing he is ready to go again. I love it. We really match that way.

first of all, i've only climaxing once in my whole life, and that was while doing myself a few hours prior. I think I was too nervous to climax with him...

I suppose he does seem a little selfish, but we went out at 4 am, and didn't get it going until 6 am, so I think we were both a little sleep-deprived as well.

Am I abnormal or something? I can get extremely aroused but forget about it within 10 minutes.

hmm for giving your viginity to the person you love is the best thing that you can offer.....in other ways a treasure box need a key to open it..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast