+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Virginity stories

Kinda funny. I was 17, so was she, but up until that night we fought like cats and dogs. We did it in the bushes at a party a couple hundred feet from the action. Didnt talk to her much after that night either.

lmao!!!! That must of really sucked but it's so funny.

about the post of the guy puking... i think he saw blood...

I lost my virginity in January of this year to my girlfriend that I loved more than anything. I really saw us having a big future and we lost our virginity together (I was 21 at the time) It was such a nice experience and what made it most special was that it was with her.

She left me a month later, and got with someone else about 2 or 3 weeks after leaving me. It completely crushed me and I still haven't managed to move on. I think they started sleeping together soon after getting together too, which surprised me. As for me, the experience was very precious and something I will always cherish. I don't want to sleep with anyone else ever again.

Mine's pretty bad. I ran away from home when I was 16 and was living in my car. It was late October (pretty f-ing cold). A 23 year old guy I worked with said I could stay at his place if I'd go to bed with him.

I did.

wow, giga.. that's unbelievable. What a jerk.

I still see him around town all the time, too. Maybe he'll wander in front of my car one of these days....

just by accident..

well, I look forward to posting here ^.^ when I have a story. And how is it suddenly 4 AM?.. heck it's almost dawn. I blame all you guys...

I lost my virginity when I was 20 to my ex who I broke up with about a month ago. We both went on a holiday and stayed at this nice place about 2 hours away from the city. I let her know I was ready, she respected my decision to wait. So the first night we were there we did it, it was great even thou I was nervous as. She made me feel really comfortable.

Hmm, I was 12 and so was he... he kept asking and I kept saying no, until one day I initiated it... we had sex 6 times I think, only once with protection, before breaking up - and then my entire year group at school found out, and loads more people - and he spread some hideous rumours about me. Plus I was two weeks late and so thought I was pregnant. That was a scary time.

Do you know what if I was that dude. I would have handled that situation differently. Not only would I have said I don’t mind you don’t want to. But I still love you even though you don’t want to have sex with me. That’s how a real man should act like. This dude was a ass and in my opinion.

I didn't lose my virginity, damn
    Visio Ego Est Visio Dei

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I lost my virginity at 17 with a guy I was totally in love with.......we waited a year, just to make sure that it was the real deal, I guess. The sex itself was awful (we did it on his grandparents couch! ), but the experience was great. I'm glad I lost it to someone I really loved.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

i was 16 nd it was wiv my bst m8s ex boyfriend!! a serious NO NO!! especially wen u do it on her bathroom floor!! i regret it 2 this day im jst glad she 4gave me nd we closer thn ever now

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A story that has yet to be written.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast