+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginity stories

Virginity stories

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
    Was it good or bad?

I'm not sure, but I think I take the cake on the worst "losing virginity" experience ever!

Here's my story....

I met this guy who was a few years older then me. At that time I was 16. Him and I would talk every night, and I thought I found the perfect one. He invited me to his house one morning. I got dressed in my best clothes and went. I didn't know any better at that time of course.

When I got there he introduced me to his mother and siblings. After a while he called me upstairs to his room, and told me his family would be leaving soon...

So, we're kissing and stuff... things got a little heated. At a certain point I didn't feel comfortable anymore. I told him to stop. I'm not sure how it happened, but he said something like if your not going to give me any then go home.
    I was about to leave... Until I realized I didn't know how to get back to the subway (train station). I asked him to walk me, and he refused. Well, after sitting on his steps and pondering what to do next, he came and sweet talked me into going back up in his room.

Once again it got heated and in my mind I didn't want to. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I know if I did I would probably get kicked out and get lost. I always hated getting lost. Therefore, I let it go on. It wasn't even good and it hurts like hell. The condom ended up breaking, I stopped him and told him I'm not doing it anymore.

Long story short... I still had to find my way home. He still didn't walk me. I lost my virginity to a loser. I'm still regretting it till this day. Furthermore, I despise his ass. If I ever see him I"ll probably spit in his face.

LoL, you havent been here long enough. Weeks ago for me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

so how was it OV ? she licked your peepee and you shot a little load in her eye prematurely LMAO

just kidding ..................................sort of

I don't know the subtleties of legal definitions, but what happened to you falls somewhere between abuse and rape. It truly saddens me that you experienced that and I hope you've enjoyed fulfilling and pleasurable relationships since then.

For the record - I was 23. So was she. We exchanged virginities (I gave her mine and got hers in return) on our wedding night. It was some of the lousiest sex we had over the last 30 years - and it was also one of the most significant and meaningful events. You may read about it here: [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?p=34897#post34897"]Wedding Night Virgins[/URL].

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    she licked your peepee and you shot a little load in her eye prematurely LMAO

That is exactly how it was!. You should be a psychic.

I was 17 and I lost it to someone I loved at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

I was 16, and she was 15. We were in love, and I had just broke up with her after 3 solid years, a couple months ago. We lost our virginity to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetee
    How old were you when you lost your virginity?
    Was it good or bad?

I'm not sure, but I think I take the cake on the worst "losing virginity" experience ever!

Here's my story....

I met this guy who was a few years older then me. At that time I was 16. Him and I would talk every night, and I thought I found the perfect one. He invited me to his house one morning. I got dressed in my best clothes and went. I didn't know any better at that time of course.

When I got there he introduced me to his mother and siblings. After a while he called me upstairs to his room, and told me his family would be leaving soon...

So, we're kissing and stuff... things got a little heated. At a certain point I didn't feel comfortable anymore. I told him to stop. I'm not sure how it happened, but he said something like if your not going to give me any then go home.
    I was about to leave... Until I realized I didn't know how to get back to the subway (train station). I asked him to walk me, and he refused. Well, after sitting on his steps and pondering what to do next, he came and sweet talked me into going back up in his room.

Once again it got heated and in my mind I didn't want to. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I know if I did I would probably get kicked out and get lost. I always hated getting lost. Therefore, I let it go on. It wasn't even good and it hurts like hell. The condom ended up breaking, I stopped him and told him I'm not doing it anymore.

Long story short... I still had to find my way home. He still didn't walk me. I lost my virginity to a loser. I'm still regretting it till this day. Furthermore, I despise his ass. If I ever see him I"ll probably spit in his face.
    Damn, why didn't you call your mother and ask herto come and get you? I would go at any hour to any place to pick up my kids if they needed me, even if it was inconvenient. I bet your mom would have, too.

What a terrible story. It ruined my morning.

Tone Guest
    Ugh sweetee that's so sad... and makes me so angry... what a scumbag..

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    I was 16, and she was 15. We were in love
    Hey same exact for me. I was 16 she was 15.. It was my first ever serious relationship.. she was my first real kiss, my first real girlfriend, and we lost our virginity to each other - it was great. Everything in that relationship was just like in the movies.. it was almost too perfect.. until the end of course

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yea when I read that.....It made me remember how forgiving and unaware we were as kids... I'm so glad I'm that age anymore!!!!

I stopped the guy halfway through my first experience becasue it hurt so bad and he was making me feel uncomfortable....I kept telling him I didn't want to proceed and he tried bargaining with me and I stood up for mysefl, so he got up and left! Jerk!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I was 20 I believe. The first girl I loved; and that's the way I wanted it. She and I have nothing in common and drugs had a hold of her at the time. We're certainly not together anymore but we're friends and I'll always be there for her.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    That is exactly how it was!. You should be a psychic.
    wow i heard that leaves a red eye for a couple of days .

i was kidding OV ...

i lost my virginity when i was 17 , she was also 17 ... we were in "love" ... we were each others first serious relationship ... scratch that , her first ever relationship and my first SERIOUS relationship . Over the course of the next year i managed to turn her into a nympho ...now she turned into a little slut apparently (form what i heard and have seen myself) ... what a shame , a woman with some much respect down the drain .. apparently she did that to make me jealous but it backfired HAHAHA .

I'm so sorry bout your story, i hope your present sex life is much better.
    Mine was about a month ago, and it was suprisingly amazing!! It didn't hurt at all, and actually started to feel really good
    We are both 17, gave each other our virginities, and are totally in love.
    ps. remember to be careful when you lose your virginity (or anytime for that matter), pregnancy scares aren't fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    Over the course of the next year i managed to turn her into a nympho ...now she turned into a little slut apparently (form what i heard and have seen myself) ... what a shame , a woman with some much respect down the drain .. apparently she did that to make me jealous but it backfired HAHAHA .
    Seems to be a common story.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Seems to be a common story.
    but its not a "fictional" story ... this is true .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast