+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Aussie guy

Aussie guy

How should I act when I am with this sexy aussie guy?
    I apologise for my misspelling and grammartical mistake beforehand.
    Well, here is a story; I am 25-year- old japanese and I've been seeing this aussie guy for 5 weeks. He seems to like me very much and tells me how attractive I am and how much he wants me and stuff. But I am not used to this direct words and actions as being Japanese. Here in Japan, people act and say things indirectly, so I am very confused. Is he just picking on me?? Or does he really like me?? ummm. He thinks that I think things too much. Do you think I am?
    And please tell me what the normal way of thinkings in Aus.
    Thanks

First of all, always be yourself. Second, most places aroudn the world, guys are very driect. So you should trust him. If he's telling you he likes you, and wants you, then he does.

Second of all, I should have been asian.

Domo origato!

Forget about "normal." Forget about Japan. Forget about Australia. Your respective cultures are a part of you and will affect your behaviours without your thinking about them. Think about only you and him. You are as you are. He is as he is. The coming together arrives when you both accept each other for who you are. The staying together comes when each of you are willing to make small adjustments in who you are for the sake of the other.
    Speak less. Say more.

well im an australian guy, so i could probably help the most. Ill try and make this as easy for you to understand as i possibly can. What i think, is that this guy wants things to happen a little faster than you would expect from a japanese man. Maybe you should take a back seat for a little bit. Go how he wants the whole relationship to run and if its too much, tell him. Otherwise if your silent about it and "indirect" then he may completly lose interest. Perhaps even try and slow him down a bit. Show an interest in him but if he rushes into things try and take them slowly, make him realise that he has to be a bit more discrete. Let him do his thing and if it becomes too much be sure to discuss it with him.
    Hope this helps and makes sense
    Last edited by hystunna; 15-03-06 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hystunna
    What i think, is that this guy wants things to happen a little faster than you would expect from a japanese man.
    And you would know this because you're also a japanese man?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

and whatever you do, do not listen to complete morons like this ^^^^^^^^

I have had japanese exchange students and i know what you are talking about. They are not as direct as western people. They "generally" like to go about things in a more subtle way. I can understand that you think the australian man is trying to move a bit more directly than how you would expect or be accustomed to from a japanese person. I say try and go with it for a bit and see where he takes you but remember, if it gets too much, do not be afraid to discuss it with him, tell him your feelings.
    Cheers

Tone Guest
    I listen to that complete moron all the time.

and whatever you do, do not listen to complete morons like this ^^^^^^^^

I have had japanese exchange students and i know what you are talking about.
    Yo you fvckin asshat, who you calling a moron?

You've had "Japanese Exchange students" and this makes you an expert?? I'm Asian by the way; now who's the "moron". Fvckin Jerkoff.

thanks for your advice.
    I hardly could trust what he has been tellig me but now I've gained a little confidnece.
    He told me that he would have kissed me long before but that hasn't happened yet. Only holding hands in clubs, everyday calls from him. I guess he has kept pace with me. I will go with the flow and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Yo you fvckin asshat, who you calling a moron?

You've had "Japanese Exchange students" and this makes you an expert?? I'm Asian by the way; now who's the "moron". Fvckin Jerkoff.
    really, well instead of talking complete and utter inane bullshit how about you actually contribute something constructive and helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by choccies
    thanks for your advice.
    I hardly could trust what he has been tellig me but now I've gained a little confidnece.
    He told me that he would have kissed me long before but that hasn't happened yet. Only holding hands in clubs, everyday calls from him. I guess he has kept pace with me. I will go with the flow and see what happens.
    yes, i think this is the best way to go about things. Go with his flow, see where it takes you. Try not to be afraid to try new things, who knows you may find this man very much fun. As stated earlier, what you may expect from a japanese man may, and is most likely be totally different to an australian man (although some ppl in this forum seem to think that EVERY1 IS THE SAME). Not being used to this type of relationship may be a little confusing at first which is why your here for help, but eventually you will both learn more about each other and it should fall into place.
    Cheers
    Hope this helps

really, well instead of talking complete and utter inane bullshit how about you actually contribute something constructive and helpful.
    Seriously, thanks for coming by with all "7" of your posts. You're a tremendous asset, one this board cannot afford to lose.

Aussie men are hot that's all I have to contribute to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.