+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Moaning or........?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Hey Lisa....thought I'd let you know, your not supposed to double post!!! if you want to add something just edit your original post!

Edit: Just trying to help out a newbie, don't flame me!!!

haha its ok rosebud thanks

I thought it was dont triple post?

King Zarathu Guest
    don't post anything more than once, specifically -.-

I like the heavy breathing...that wants me to cum, then when I start to cum, She starts moaning, thats when it all cums...I mean, comes out. I love it both, but heavy breathing first, then move to the moaning and then the screaming.

i like to hear the moans that hot and heavy breathing and then tehres the expresions hmmmmmm
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I love sexy whispering. ¬.¬ yes damnit i'm a virgin but that doesn't mean I can't get turned on by sounds. I can't be sure about the breathing versus moaning yet though.

--

as to the whole age thing..
    Legally, age of consent in Germany is 14 when the partner is under 18, otherwise it is 16... I couldn't quite believe that when I read it personally I think it should be more like 17 or 18. Geez when I was 16 I was innocent.

And Lisa.. I'm glad you're really thinking about this. If you can't stop, please at least use two effective forms of protection (always a condom of course) and be extra ultra super careful!

.. also, sagen wir mal zB die Pille und Kondome zusammen und immer ganz vorsichtig sein, die Pille kann manchmal nicht funktionieren wenn man etwas anderes nimmt oder krank ist/war oder so, ich bin mir Selbst nicht sicher ich hab das noch nicht gemacht. Ich bin mir sicher du hast das alles schon mal gehört hehe.. Ich kenne eine Frau die hat mit vierzehn Geschlechtsverkehr gehabt und ist jetzt im mittelalter und mit dem selben Mann verheiratet, hat zwei Kinder mit ihm. Ich sag nur es muss nicht immer so schlecht aus gehen wie jeder meint. Und noch etwas-- meinen Freund hab ich seit sieben Monaten nicht gesehen... wir tun auch mails schicken und telefonieren die ganze Zeit. Viel Glück zu euch beiden!

PS: my german spelling sucks..
    also, if you put this through an online translator, you will mostly get garble.

EDIT:
    fyi, I'm not really german... well.. just a bit. it's a long story.
    Last edited by Tiay; 22-04-06 at 11:00 AM.

Moaning to music is my favorite especially when she hits the hi notes. Its very cute. Now certain songs I still hear her moaning and even get a hard on.

I in sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa123
    What do you think is better while having sex???
    Loud moaning, loud breathing or both lol??
    I in sex silently to moan...

Quote Originally Posted by Nataomsk
    I in sex silently to moan...

Russia sounds beutifull this time of the year lol .

I think there is a moderate difference between the age to have sex in america and europe.

Here in the Netherlands about 70% of the 16 year olds have had sex, and it's considered quite normal...

Even 15 and 14 year olds having sex isn't really frowned upon.

And if you think about it.., what does it matter?, as long as both ( or all...) persons involved like it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456