+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do your partners ex-partners bother you?

Do your partners ex-partners bother you?

I am wondering how many people get frustrated by your partners ex boyfriends/girlfriends?

This really bothered me and kept bothering me in my previous relationship.

Some of it was obviously related to how did I perform compared to them, or how did I look compared to them, but those thoughts did go away eventually. What did bother me, however, was the knowledge that she had been with other guys. It seemed that we had something so special that neither one of us should have been with anyone else.
    And the idea that some other guy had previously cum in her, gave her orgasms, touched her in all areas really bothered me.

I guess, for guys, you can compare to what I have written above, and for girls, what about the idea when you go down on him, you know that he has been inside another woman?

Please discuss

did a girl touched you before too???
    if yes does she bother about it??

it cant bother me bacause my bf and me were both virgins

Tone Guest
    It happens a lot... do some research and see the 82309479823 threads created about it.

well your obviously a really jealous person and probably have ltitle trust in your gf/bf i do not have a problem with any guy that used to date my girlfriends simply because thats in the past, maybe if shes talking to him a lot and rumors start spreading that may cause some concern but i dont jump to conclusions i simply sit down and ask whats going on and settle this dispute. you posting this topic makes me think you are still somewhat immature in relaationships. age?

he's 22 years old

It used to make me nuts, but now it doesn't even cross my mind. I think it went away when i was about 24 or 25.

Maybe that's because I'd finally accumulated enough of a past of my own that it seemed even.

Yeah I am 22 years old

And, surprisingly I am not really a jealous person. And I did have almost unlimited trust in her (I was wrong... we broke up since).

And yes it did bother her about my previous partners.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Basically all that stuff goes away with confidence. As you get older you really don't compare yourself to your S/O's past partners. I don't worry about how I compare to anyone else becasue my focus is on him and not what I could be doing wrong or how those other people made him feel. I focus on us instead!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

well i mean i think it bothersd everyone to some degree but you cant let it get to your head and ruin what ya got.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Basically all that stuff goes away with confidence. As you get older you really don't compare yourself to your S/O's past partners. I don't worry about how I compare to anyone else becasue my focus is on him and not what I could be doing wrong or how those other people made him feel. I focus on us instead!
    That because your a girl. I dont think it has anything to do with comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    It happens a lot... do some research and see the 82309479823 threads created about it.
    Tone, don't you get tired of being wrong? its 82309479824 and not 82309479823.

Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro
    well i mean i think it bothersd everyone to some degree but you cant let it get to your head and ruin what ya got.
    What if you don't have anything?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins

What if you don't have anything?
    then you would have no partner to be jealous of their ex partners lool

Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro
    then you would have no partner to be jealous of their ex partners lool
    Ok, I will be more clear. Some people dont have a problem KEEPING a relationship because the past gets in the way...some people(like me) wont even start one because of the past.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Im not even going to read this. My thought is if you think she may be unfaithfull then either she is or you dont like her enuff to trust her and it was nto going to work anyways. Or if she is just hanging with them, you should be cool enuff to know that she is yours now and what they had is over. And anytime you think about the one doing the other in past think of this, who is she with now.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyYouGuy
    anytime you think about the one doing the other in past think of this, who is she with now.
    A chump.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast