+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gday

Gday

Hey everyone i'm sara from australia and like everyone else in this section im new! so i just wanted to introduce myself hope everyone is having a good day/night
    »-(¯`v´¯)-»°·.♥.·°.S * A * R * A °·.♥.·°»-(¯`v´¯)-»
    R.I.P BEN BRYANT To the world you were just one person but to this one person you were the world. There's a boi i know and he's the one i dream of ... Take him to the clouds above. "BFB 4EVA"

I sit and think of things to say that may make you smile, Or give you gifts from my heart to reflect my style... 3 months is a just a blink in the scheme of things

Hi and welcome. Your sig looks like someone threw up all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Welcome; you may want to rethink the pink font...
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

LOL id like to meet the person who has green blue and purple vomit:p i rethought the pink font LOL prob was a bit of an eye sore sorry people! thanks for the welcomes too
    R.I.P BEN BRYANT To the world you were just one person but to this one person you were the world. There's a boi i know and he's the one i dream of ... Take him to the clouds above. "BFB 4EVA"

I sit and think of things to say that may make you smile, Or give you gifts from my heart to reflect my style... 3 months is a just a blink in the scheme of things

Tone Guest
    Gday lassy!

Welcome to LF.

I notice your caption says "Flaunt it"

Please, my dear, be our guest - the gallery section is right over here ----> [url]http://www.loveforum.net/gallery/[/url]

LOLOLOLOLOL its more of a personal joke sorry

Tone Guest
    So... you think you can tell better jokes than me?

i dont think so, i know so :p

Tone Guest
    *GASP*

Is this a.... is this a CHALLENGE?

From the new girl!?

tone, she's cute; but young. young enough to be shh!'s daughter.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Tone Guest
    Yeah I know I just saw her.. not bad, for a blonde.

But I can't let anyone, no matter how cute, call me out like that in front of my LF peeps..

LOLOLOLOLOLOL we will just agree for your ego then that you won haha and dont mind me, being aussie i have a weird sense of humour

Quote Originally Posted by *LiL MiSs SaRa*
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL we will just agree for your ego then that you won haha and dont mind me, being aussie i have a weird sense of humour
    But being an Aussie; that probably means you can understand Mad Max in the native tongue.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Wait... now what are you trying to say?

You think you have a weirder sense of humor than me???????

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    But being an Aussie; that probably means you can understand Mad Max in the native tongue.
    yep and just the other day a dingo ate my baby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast