+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cuming on her face/in her mouth

Cuming on her face/in her mouth

Talking to my friends about this, and about half of them thinking that cuming into your girlfriends mouth or on her face/tits is degrading and should only be done to a "slut".

I always believed that there is nothing wrong with it (so long as she is ok with it) due to the fact that if you love eachother, you can do anything you both want to do in the bedroom without meaning she is slutty or anything like that?

Also, a couple of friends also think that is a fetish??? I think it's normal!

King Zarathu Guest
    My girlfriend swallows, I don't really see what's wrong with it.. Shit, if anything, it feels great

My ex sometimes swallowed, but more for a favour to me as she didn't like to swallow.

But, I am with you, if you both love eachother and want to please eachother in the bedroom there isn't anything wrong, demeaning or slutty about it.

Just a few friends, when I tell them, think it is disgusting to get your gf to do that stuff.
    They think I am weird for it, but I think it is them who are weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Neveryoumind
    My ex sometimes swallowed, but more for a favour to me as she didn't like to swallow.
    A lot of girls don't like to swallow because it tastes bad. Give her the option of spitting it out.

King Zarathu Guest
    My girlfriend thinks it tastes good. According to her, it tastes better every time she does it. She hasn't given me head once and didn't swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pears
    A lot of girls don't like to swallow because it tastes bad. Give her the option of spitting it out.
    i hate to sound like an ******* here, but i really dont understand how girls think like that, my girlfriend is extremely clean, and i really enjoy going down on her, but no matter how clean a girl is there is somewhat of a taste there that isnt quite "peaches and cream" and yet you have girls that complain about an unplesent taste for the few seconds that we cum. i do understand that swallowing all our cum at once may feel kinda gross to yall, but we do our fair share of swallowing as well, (you dont hear us spitting every few seconds were down there do you?) Anyway, like i said im not trying to be rude, mean or anything else i just want to know what your reasoning is. Oh and im not complaining becouse i have personal issues with swallowing in my love life, its actually quite the contrary, im just trying to understand how girls can think this way

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    My girlfriend thinks it tastes good. According to her, it tastes better every time she does it. She hasn't given me head once and didn't swallow.
    You must have a good diet then and/or eat alot of fruit. Apprently what you eat makes people's cum taste the way it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah I've heard that, and I do eat a lot of acidic fruit

So guys eat loads of fruit please!

King Zarathu Guest
    Also, I eat salad whenever I can. In restaurants, caesar salad is the way to go. You should see a picture of me, I'm skinny as a stick--6'3" 160 lbs.

My ex used to swallow all the time. I dunno if I came a lot or what, but it used to overflow in her mouth, so she would have to lap it up.

Tone Guest
    You guys are lucky.. I never had a girl do that... I always was curious about it but never really cared to ask.

King Zarathu Guest
    One time my girlfriend was giving me head and when I cummed I grabbed her head and pushed it down pretty far and didn't let her back up. It was so weird because it was like out of instinct, not really anything I had total control of at that moment--but DAMN was it good.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    One time my girlfriend was giving me head and when I cummed I grabbed her head and pushed it down pretty far and didn't let her back up. It was so weird because it was like out of instinct, not really anything I had total control of at that moment--but DAMN was it good.
    Arghh no! I hate it when men do that lol! Why do men do that? Swallowing is ok but that I hate! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    So guys eat loads of fruit please!
    Yes, please!

I eat about 3 oranges per day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast