+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taking back a cheater?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    She cheated on you and got pregnant.. and now wants you to take her back and help raise some other dude's seed???
    Holy shit, I didn't read that part. RUUUUNNNN!!!!!!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Going back to her probably is a bad idea. Actually, not probably but most definately.

It's just that I always thought we would have the time to do all the things we wanted to, and this happened so sudden, now I want to do things with her that I can't.

As far as her being honest with me now. This is another thing I am not sure of. I asked her when she cheated on me, and she said it was in may 2005, but the baby was born I think the 10th of Feb 2006. She said it was premature but I am thinking that she is lying so it seems that it took longer for her to cheat on me than she really did. That is assuming she fell pregnant on the first time she cheated on me.
    She also claims she got pregnant from the first time, and at first told me she only did it twice, then she after asking she said around 10 times. But I really just think she is trying to make herself look as good as possible when it comes down to these things.

It just seems, that we had something special and if I don't take her back, I'll never find something as special. But, then again I don't think I could ever love her the same. I would never live with her again due to her having a baby either.

I think, in the end of the day I know we are over but having a hard time letting go.

It's partly your fault that your chick couldn't keep her legs closed and be faithful??? I THINK NOT!
    Seriously the fact that you think it is in any way your fault is the most concerning part of this story. That is utter BS. You were together 4.5 years, when the going gets tough................ she gets into someone elses bed. UNACCEPTABLE.

As for my general opinion of cheating: 'Adios and shut the door on the way out'.
    You never know............................. until you ask!

You know, you are right.

I do sort of blame myself for it, because I know had I been different she wouldn't have done it. But the fact that things weren't going perfect, and she does that just means that she was never worth it to begin with.

But, you can't just stop loving someone just by saying that

no and just for asking to take you back ... i would kick your ass (not beating ... just a nice swift kick) when your leaving . thats what i would do .... ok maybe not a kick but a good spit at her face .

I've forgiven my boyfriend once,have given him a chance...but, i have made the right decision or no? that's the question...!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12