+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting BF to improve his apperence

Getting BF to improve his apperence

I like my BF alot, but I'm not all that physicly attracted to him. I feel there are afew things he could do to look alot better in my eyes, but I don't know if I really have the right to ask him to change(loose weight, spice up his clothes,shave/trim 'down there', new hairstyle...) And if I do how do I go about it so that I don't hurt his feelings???
    24/Bi F/Alberta

Maybe suggesting, that both you and him change your appearance...Not saying you need it because obviously I can't see you, but it is better than being blunt about it.

Ask him how he would feel about trimming downstairs. The weight thing? I have no suggestion on that, usually if you rub that in you will end up getting the opposite results.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Well if it was me i would help and keep it on the down low. Like if u want him to loose weight. Get him to join a gym with you say its somthing we can do together. Get him to go shopping with you buy him the shirts if you have to. Do you shave? If so just explain to him why u shave and why he should as well no easy way around that one. Maybe take a shower with him and say "lets shave it!" after its done tell him much u like it and u want to keep it that way. I dont know just some suggestions.

Tell him there's room for improvement. Say you're willing to settle for less, but it's not your first choice. You'd rather he shapen up.

(Just tell him he should do this or that. If he asks why say you think it'll look cute, and you like it that way. He'll get the picture.)

From my experience, getting a guy to shave down there, is not that difficult, lol. I was just jokin' around and got a guy to do it. I mean, if you point out that typically, guys like a female shaved, just show him, it goes both ways. If that makes any sense...

I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought was never real
    I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long
    (Erase all the pain till it’s gone)
    I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
    I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
    Somewhere I belong
    ~Linkin Park