+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I?

Should I?

As far as I can tell this whole situation is just bad luck on my part. My sister came home from school for spring break and brought her best friend from with her.

At first I thought she was really attractive which is nice but isn't everything. I just graduated from school and just started my first full time job. So when I come home I am rather tired most days. I come home the first night and they are watching a movie so I sit down and started watching it with them while eating dinner. Usual conversation during a movie at home blah blah.

Over the next few days of course we talk and slowly I notice she is definately flirting with me. Stuff like shes showing me the sunburn she got or little wounds on her hip. I also talk to her some she laughs at my corny little jokes, smiles alot and we share a lot of the same interests etc etc. On top of all this shes really smart and pleasant to be around. So I'm thinking wow great this perfect a girl that likes me and shes leaving in a day and I wont see her for at least a few months.

My question is should I contact her or leave things be? Should I tell her what I think about that situation or not?

Personally I want to contact her and talk to her shes just to perfect in my mind but I want the opinion of others on the situation as I am probably greatly influenced by my own desires and emotions at this time.

King Zarathu Guest
    Will you be able to see her in the future, or will it simply remain a long-distance relationship for years? You never know, I say stay friends with her at least, but as for anything further, that depends on the situation and it's really up to you.