+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i have no idea what to do with this situation

i have no idea what to do with this situation

So yesterday accepted to work from 10 to 4 for today so today i went to work first hour was pretty much boring as **** (i work retail as you might've guessed) but the 2nd hour i'm bringing this cart to the back when one of the cashiers tries to walk the way i was coming from since that part was small i let her pass me and when we made eye contact she awkwardly smiled and became red like a tomato so i wasn't thinking much of it just presuming it was the awkwardness she might've felt in the situation then some guy comes to ask me to help him in the back so i follow him and i pass the cash register she was working at and we make eye contact again she immediately becomes red and starts to smile awkwardly while ringing up customers so i started to think about that and i thought maybe she might be interested idk (i don't think i'm that pretty so i have a hard time believing such thoughts) than a 3rd time i had to go get carts from the garage upstairs and when i was walking in the open space near the cash registers when she didn't even make eye contact with me she does the exact same thing and it only seems to be when she knows i'm there since when i walk past her and she doesn't see me all is fine. than when i finish working i was thinking why not just see what she does when i join the line so i grab a 30 cents bottle which i wanted and joined the line immediately when i was next she started to awkwardly smile and look away from me which are all indications to me she might be interested but the weird thing to me is i was talking to a friend of mine who works at the store not even a minute later and he said oh yeah i think i know her from school she might already have a boyfriend so i told him yeah thats kinda weird y'know and he said yeah idk.
    so what to do?
    i was thinking of asking her out until my friend said that and i don't really know what to do with this and yes if its possible i would definitely ask her out but i am clueless.

You won't know anything unless you ask her out. That is just how it goes.

She seems like a pervert. Probably have ugly guy fetish. Also cashiers like cart guys. Thats just the way it goes.

Even if she have boyfeiend they are not doing great since she notices other guys too. I think you ahould act imediatly. Time is the essence. Be confident and talk to her, asks queations you want to know. Communication is the key here. It all starts with Hi!
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

i don't know how serious i should take your answer but i've noticed she doesn't interact the same way with other guys reassuring what i thought.
    i've been trying to look at this from the most objective POV possible and really i'm the only one she interacts this way with.
    also for anyone else reading this to add up to the story yesterday i worked from 3 to 9 and she was there from 5 till like 8 everytime we were close she tried to avoid eye contact as to not make it awkward, how could i tell? well if she has the small awkward smile it still makes it quite obvious but yeah i'm just going to ask her out asap.

Well it's Saturday I hope you asked her out by now.

sadly not, the circumstances surrounding this were not the way i'd have wished.
    i was planning to do so saturday but i had to go get a scooter which was an hour away thus not allowing me to work.
    she however keeps having this awkward small smile when she notices i'm close to her so i want to do it ASAP.
    i'm not trying to extend it i want to ask her out but the circumstances just didn't work out for me, trust me though it'll happen.

Make sure your brush your teeth before talking to her. So many guys are worried about what to say to girls that they dont think about their stinking breath. Also wear parfume so you leave a little more positive impact. Maybe go get a haircut too and bring a little red rose with you if you can get one. That should increase your chances.

But if she likes you then she will happy you talk to her at all.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You are just making excuses. You can ask anyone out at anytime. It's just a date, you are not asking her to marry you.