+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Moving In ...

Moving In ...

Greetings All ...

Currently I live about 50 miles from my g/f ... It's really not that far for me. We lightly touched the subject of her moving in, I know her concern is how far she will be from her family and friends if she were to move in.

Has anyone had this happen in the past.. I just want to make sure that it doesn't put too much of a strain on our relationship.

Regards ...
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

i have not personally had this happen but in my judgement if you guys have a solid relationship etc, its ognna happen sooner or later... eventually everyone moves away from their family and friends for the most part. its a big step but if you feel you two are up for it nows the time i say

Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro
    i have not personally had this happen but in my judgement if you guys have a solid relationship etc, its ognna happen sooner or later... eventually everyone moves away from their family and friends for the most part. its a big step but if you feel you two are up for it nows the time i say
    Agree with you, and anyway it will put smth on your relationship not because of her family or friends but because you'll be live together and know each other better.