+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Importance of A relationship???

The Importance of A relationship???

Hey - How are uz?
    OMG I am so frustrated! My bf and I are finding it hard to get along. We are most likely going to break up for good, but before it gets to that stage I want to get feedback. Seriousaly this is so random of me to go onto a forum but I want to see if my points are valid. Ok...

SO just yesterday I had my lunch break wid my bf, we went to maccas and it was all gud. During that time I told him a story that happened at work...this is what I sed...

'...OMG the funnest thing happened b4...this young dude came into work with a delivery, but he had been waiting out the back for 15mins pressing the door bell. Anyway he came rnd the front and sed to tegan and I where do u want the pallet? We then got scott and scott asked him to put it next door. I explained to my bf that he was wearing a 2 tribes tshirt with these adidas trackies that I think are revolting. I then went on and told him the funny bit...when the guy left the pallet on the ground, scott sed mate u cann take that, we dont need it, and the guy replied IM NOT UR F**N MATE AND I DONT WANT THE PALLET...'

Anyway I thought that was competely harmless. I told the story coz i thought it was so funny and I desribed the guy coz i thought he looked nasty and he thought he was pretty cool. Anyway my bf sed to me WAS HE HOT? Im jst like OMG NO! How irrelevant. Then when I finished work he later asked me again.

TO me that typ of shit is IMMATURE and NOT WORTH FIGHTING OVER. Who cares bout hot or not? I wudnt ever describe sum1 as hot to him bcoz thats just generally wrong, i wouldnt like it either, but he has to create a fight over it. He cant jst listen to the story without finding sumfn to question and question and question me bout....

Thats jst ONE story but I persoanly think it shows wer him importanceof a relationship is.

Basically i want to find out the importance of a relationship and what is unimportant. I want to ryt more so I will after i watch my fav tv show lol neway please please tel me ur thogughts....thanx

guess ur bf is just being too jealous...hehe...dont wory abt it. if he ask u again, just say "no...he's just funny"

what's important or unimportant is different to everybody. what u think is unimportant may be important for him. maybe he has low self esteem, so he's too sensitive. it's normal, as long as it doesnt bother u. show him that u love him with giving him attention to small things, sure he'll gradually change his attitude

Quote Originally Posted by xxdiddz
    Thats jst ONE story but I persoanly think it shows wer him importanceof a relationship is.

I think it more accurately shows the importance of staying in school and not bastardizing the entire English Language.

This guy is INSECURE.
    Which is not good, because that means he doesent really trust you.

the way you just described what he said, I picture him asking in a calm voice "was he hot?" It seems like you are overreacting. Did he actually start a fight or did you assume he was picking a fight?

Grammar aside...he does seem really insecure, and such guys are nothing but trouble. There is no reason for you to deal with such a guy, I mean if you really really love him, and don't wanna end it then maybe you can work with him, otherwise Bounce!! now!!!
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

ok grammar...spelling...im slack...im not all that smart withe the whole brain thing. Seriousally its not a reason to comment, I mean who cares, Its the internet and Im typing carelessly...WHO CARES! Anyway thanx 4 da advice. About did he ask in a nice voice "wass he hot"? No its not a nice voice, but not a nasty voice either, its more the point of picking parts of my story and asking 101 questions. He kinda also turns his attitude into a 'pfffffftttt..whatever..now im cut @u, but im guna try to hide it' mood. See the thing is, that I really dont care if he wants a QUICK perve or says she pretty or whatever because I live in reality..and in reality people are nice, mean, hot, ugly, models, wankers etc. When your single you love to look, when your in a relationship u also look, you dont LOVE to look but its natural to look. And once you at that person for just one sec, you get over it and forget about them, and appreciate what you've got. Im such a faithful person its not funny and I cant handle it when he trys to make out otherwise, when he has done the same shit or so much more. Its just frustrating! But then the nxt day he is asking to borrow my car and is an angel, so this is what gets me...grrrrrrrrr

to you, try getting a life if you need to slag peoples spelling grammer etc. not everyones as smart as you, sorry. and to b honest id rather make mistakes than b MR OR MRS PERFECT!! Get over it - go enter a english comp or sumfn...try relaxn

sadly i can see myself in him.
    with some ex girlfriends, i've found myself thinking, why is she telling me this story and sometimes thinking, she's doing it for the wind up. i have to admit i wouldn't of with a story as innocent as yours but if teh story was " you'll never guess what happened today, a bloke made a delivery to the office and got talking to xxxxx and told her he fancied me " i would find myself reacting like your boyfriend.
    some ex girlfriends could tell me things like that and i'd just think, so what and with others it would really wind me up.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ahhh.. The reason people make comments about spelling is because we can't understand what your trying to say...

I for one really didn't udnerstand too much that. But I did get somewhat of what your trying to say and basically....I people like that don't change.so you either accept that or you move on from them.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I can't help you; I dont read jibberish.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Hmm, yeah i dated a guy like that and perhaps it was those days when he was a real angel thta let it last a few years, but you know what guys like that are NOT WORTH IT. They make you feel guilty for thing u haven't even done, you'd rather find a guy who appreciates you loyalty, not some guy who is too insecure to trust you.
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.