+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What every american should know!!!

What every american should know!!!

Hi guys check out this website... I thought it was interesting

[url]www.ifamericansknew.org[/url]

I am not Israeli or Palestinian, nor am I Jewish or Muslim, I just believe it's sumthing everyone has the right to know, especially every American since they are the ones paying....

I'd really be interested in knowing what you think.
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Rather interesting facts and I'm sure Americans don't know that...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually, I DO know these facts, and I have to say, your website is terribly pro-Palestinian biased. What is missing is the circumstances and rationale behind all these statistics, without which, these "facts" are useless.

You should try to look for sites that are more objective in their reporting.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tone Guest
    Wait shh!.. are you tryin to say that everything I read on the internet may not actually be true....?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The bias of these kind of propoganda sites can actually harm REAL people, so they really piss me off.
    Last edited by vashti; 23-03-06 at 10:15 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I completely respect your opinion, but if you speak about the "bias" of this site then we must also keep in mind the bias of the American main stream media, that is so one dimentional in its reporting, propaganda is what we see on FOX, ABC, and CNN here in america, this website simply tries to report the truth, the creator of the site has no affiliation with palestine, and this isn't even about Israel or Palestine it is about all the american taxpayer money that goes to Israel. Money that Americans need, to support their welfare programs, to make better school, make a better health care system. Everyone has biases, but not everyones biases cause american taxpayers 15 million dollars a day....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have to be kidding! The creator of that site is DEFINITELY biased, whether or not he/she admits to having any affiliation to the Palestinian cause.

If this is not about giving aid to the Israelis, then why don't you list the many, many other nations (both Arab and non-Arab) that the US gives aid to?

American aid is not some sort of an entitlement program, and maybe the American government will provide more aid to those people when they stop celebrating things like 9/11 on TV.

Tone Guest
    You get 'em shh!!!

King Zarathu Guest
    I am Lebanese and this isn't really new information. However, I do think that the American media is VERY biased--who runs the media? Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by XPixiedustX
    I completely respect your opinion, but if you speak about the "bias" of this site then we must also keep in mind the bias of the American main stream media,
    I see cable news outlets like any other form of entertainment, sept it applies to real life events, if I want hard news I google for news.. but otherwise, I watch FOX. I'd rue the day that my news wasn't bias.

"What the hell is this crap?! Talking about democratic elections and not about how liberals are destroying America along with it?! Where's my confeterate flag waving, monster truck driving, chicks with guns?!"

MSNBC is my arch-nemmesis, I don't care what anybody says, CNN is probably the most neutral news station as it gets, which might explain why it's so friggin' boring lol..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    I am Lebanese and this isn't really new information. However, I do think that the American media is VERY biased--who runs the media? Jews.
    You are a complete and total idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    lol, don't get too upset about that comment, post at a political forum, any political forum, and you'll hear Jew conspiracies like twice a day..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Evil
    lol, don't get too upset about that comment, post at a political forum, any political forum, and you'll hear Jew conspiracies like twice a day..
    True, but they are STILL stupid and idiotic.

Besides, this isn't a political forum.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    here's a couple of other links ... i'm sure a lot of people have read/seen these already .... but it was an eye-opener ...

Damn that "24"

one is a video ...

[URL="http://www.serendipity.li/wot/911_a_hoax.htm"]9/11[/URL]

[URL="http://www.muchosucko.com/flash/pentagonlies.html#Main"]Video[/URL]

here we go ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    You know vashti I didn't see anyone call you an idiot for stating your opinion.... in any case, yes arab nations do get aid...but the question is how much? certainly not 15 million dollars a day much! look I have plenty of jewish friends, and this isn't about the Jews, or the holocaust ( which I think everyone agrees was a terrible thing and very wrong, but does not make it ok for the genocide going on in Israel today) , it's about Israel being so much better off today than even the US all thanks to our aid, maybe you don't care that your money is going and making some rich Israeli richer, but i like my money, and if I have to part with it then i'd rather send it to Somalia, or India, or some really poor nation that needs it.
    Plus at this point both Israel and Palestinians are terrorizing each other, so why portray one as the victim, and the other as this monster....after all it is Israel who has the better Military, the better technology, the better everything....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast