+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New Emotions

King Zarathu Guest

New Emotions

I just got off the phone with my ex, Jordyn. We talked about things, and I told her how I felt. I admit that I wasn't ready for the sex that we had, and how we grew to depend on each other which led to me having to break up with her. It was like a part of us is gone now, and we have to rebuild.

I have a ball in my throat, and I just need to break into tears. All of these emotions..I haven't felt anything like this in about a year. Can somebody post hints and such that will help?

We agreed to stay friends, and I agreed to keep helping her with math--I'm really good at it, in the top 4% in my district...But yeah, all kinds of things going on in my head.

I just miss her, but I know that it's for the best that we need to part. What can I do to distract myself?

well honestly still seeing her is going to make it really hard.. you need to do things that dont involve her if you ever plan to get over her.. you should really re think your breakup it sounds like you two had something from your otehr posts and that u guys like eachother a lot man..

is the only reason u are breaking up bc of her parents or what?

King Zarathu Guest
    Today was excellent. We decided to stay best friends and all day we didn't get into a fight, but I did make a mistake. This morning she wanted me to kiss her one last time. At first, I refused because I thought it would only make things worse. Finally, I agreed like an idiot and after I finished kissing her she burst in to tears, to which I replied "God damnit! I knew we shouldn't have done this..." Moral: Listen to gut feeling.

Anyways, the whole day was awesome, and at the end of the day she said "You know...I'm kinda happy that you took initiative to do it. I'm glad that we can still be together without hurting each other and without having to worry." I replied "Oh NO! OH MY GOD!!! Are you admitting that I'm--RIGHT?!" And, she hesitated for a period and said "yeah...you're right." We both grinned.

It's a beautiful day.
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 24-03-06 at 08:44 AM.