+ Follow This Topic

Thread: omg really dont no what to do :S

omg really dont no what to do :S

well as you no i went out with that girl, then after 2 and half weeks i got dumped well the a week later i asked out one of her best mates and said yes and i dont think she wanted to say yes because i ended up askin her out in front of 2 people and i dont think she wanted to say no to me infront of them,

well anyways a couple days later she dumped me. now one this girls best mates asked me to out with her as she just dumped one of my mates,well ive thought since i known her that i get along with her the most and talk to her more than i did with my last 2 girlfriends, i think that this relationship will work much better but i dont know because she is best mates with my 2 ex's and it will look like im going around the group, when i just want to settle with sum1 stay with them for months but its finding the right person and i think this is her but its hard because i dont know

i asked her out and we was going to keep it a secret for a couple of weeks but now everyone know's that we like each other but ive just been out with 2 of her best mates and everyone will think that i just want to go round all the girls and use them. help what shall i do????

first off dont keep it a secret thats dumb and immature. if you like her you like her who cares what everyone else thinks its what you and her think. people are gonna have their little things to say behind your back who cares.

Oh, well!

It is high school.

You seem all right. The other relationships didn't work out adn the other girls feelings aren't going to be hurt.......so you may as well make a stab at the girl you really do like!!

Clynn

I can understand your feelings, and yes, you have some validity in how you feel, and even in how some people may perceive it. Here's the secret though, and it's kind of a double edged sword so you have to be careful here. Because she's best mates with your ex's, they more than likely will talk amongst themselves about you. Key here is not to give your new girl any ammunition to take back to the others, and be honest with her about your ex's. Hiding, or just not giving her all the details will get you in a bad way with her since she knows the other two. High School or not, it's nice to have someone around that you get along with, remember, sit back, deep breath, be honest, and try to keep a low profile from your ex's for a while. Eventually the drama will pass.

K-

If you really like her then forget what others think. Make sure she knows how you feel and let things be. You don't wanna miss out on this one cuz of the other two!
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

I agree with Gradstudent187.....

the girls will definitely be talking about you...no question..It is important also not to say bad things about her friends because it will get back to them....and when it gets back to them...of course they will want to be spiteful and may say some nasty things about you.....

When you two are together ...forget about the ex's.....and have a good time...if she starts to talk about them...tell her that you want to get to know her and would rather not talk about them ...