+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many virginities do you have?

How many virginities do you have?

Please no ridiculous exaggerations from obvious virgin teen boys - you know who you are!

You start with one "virginity" and you give it to the first person you have sex with. You receive one virginity from each person for whom you are the first person they have had sex with (after all, they "gave" it to you, or, you "took" it.)

Here is the way it works:
    - If you are a virgin, you have 1
    - If you lost your virginity to someone (-1) who was not a virgin (0) and have never had sex with a virgin, you have 0
    - If you lost your virginity (-1) with someone who was a virgin (+1) too, you have 1
    - If you had sex with someone who was not a virgin this does not affect your score (0)
    - Each person who you "deflower" adds +1 to your score

My score is "3" and I think it's probably kind of high. After all if you think about it, guess we should average at "1", right?

EDIT: DON'T FORGET, you start with ONE virginity not ZERO. But you lose it as soon as you have sex with anyone! If you can't figure out why see my explanation on top of page two. It only involves a small play on words. (Losing, Taking, Giving) Once you get it you'll see the math is fine.
    Last edited by gingersnaps; 26-03-06 at 08:12 AM.

Shut up, this shit makes no sense.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Looks like I'm a "+1" - the girl who took mine gave me hers in return.

Your "+3" raises some interesting questions we might pursue here.

Did you start with an "even exchange", then initiate 3 more virgin guys, or have you de-virginized 4 guys after a first experience with an experienced partner?

Are you especially attracted to virgin guys, either as sex partners or relationally? Were the guys on your scorecard long-term relationships, short term interests, a fling, or one-time events?

Usually it is a virgin girl who worries about her performance when an experienced guy pops her cherry. Do you have any advice, about either the physical or emotional aspects, for an experienced girl who suspects that she will be taking a guy's virginity?

Tone Guest
    LoL OV
    Quote Originally Posted by gingersnaps
    - If you lost your virginity (-1) with someone who was a virgin (+1) too, you have 1
    Now I might not know algebra very well.. but I do know that -1 + 1 does not = 1.

And

-1 + 0 does not = 0
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Whew.. finally I don't have to be the math whipping boy anymore..

mine cancels out? i lost mine but she gave hers to me? havent has sex with ne one else loo

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gingersnaps
    Please no ridiculous exaggerations from obvious virgin teen boys - you know who you are!

You start with one "virginity" and you give it to the first person you have sex with. You receive one virginity from each person for whom you are the first person they have had sex with (after all, they "gave" it to you, or, you "took" it.)

Here is the way it works:
    - If you are a virgin, you have 1
    - If you lost your virginity to someone (-1) who was not a virgin (0) and have never had sex with a virgin, you have 0
    - If you had sex with someone who was not a virgin this does not affect your score (0)
    - Each person who you "deflower" adds +1 to your score

My score is "3" and I think it's probably kind of high. After all if you think about it, guess we should average at "1", right?
    Err...I didn't read any of the other posts but um, -1 + 0 <> 0 and -1 + 1 <> 1.
    Did you graduate?

This thread is Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

like a broken pencil: pointless
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

I lost my virginity to someone who was not a virgin.
    And I've never (to my knowledge ) had sex with a virgin.

He means you already start with 1, so the -1 + 0 = 0 is adding to the score... 1 - 1 + 0 = 0. Also like this "1 + 1 - 1 = 1". See?

My score, mmm, 1.

But... 3... wow...

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."
    - Plato

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    I lost my virginity to someone who was not a virgin.
    And I've never (to my knowledge ) had sex with a virgin.
    I'm sorry, you've been deprived of another great joy in life

hmm...my score would be "+1"...never get one nor lose one...close to losin it when i am drunk durin 19...

+2 ... i guess

your counting skill is crappy tho ... why not use normal math ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast