+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do women think about fat men?

6'3 and 300lbs makes you a 37.58 on the Body Mass Index.. (calculated by dividing a person's weight (in kilograms) by his or her height (in meters, squared).).... that is.. if I got my numbers right. lbs and pounds, same thing?

It goes roughly like this (opinions differ):
    below 18 = underweight. 19 to 25 = normal. 25 to 29 = overweight. Above 30 = obese.

As to your question, Vashti hit the nail on the head. Depends on the woman.

So, me being a 19 year old, reasonably attractive - and if i say so myself - reasonably mature person, I have to say that honestly I don't consider fat men boyfriend material. It's not that I'm repulsed by the concept of a little fat in the bedroom. It's just that since I can get a hot muscular guy instead, I have. Mind you, if I had to choose between a somewhat overweight, sweet, sensitive, funny, etc, guy, and a hot guy who's a vain jerk, I'd go for the love handles.

It's none of my business and it's not what you asked about, but I'd really recommend you loose some weight; not for the women but for yourself, first and foremost. Whatever you do, don't crash-diet, that's just as unhealthy and it's not a race anyway.

PS: For the curious, I'm about a 20 or 21 - I'm not quite sure how tall I am... I gained a few kgs since starting college, used to weigh 51!! (112 US pounds). Evil college with vending machines..!

EDIT:
    hey I just reloaded the page which I forgot to do before posting. Best wishes with everything, great to hear you're giving it a shot
    Last edited by Tiay; 19-04-06 at 09:58 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123