+ Follow This Topic

Thread: painful sex for the girl

lilwing89 Guest

painful sex for the girl

we had sex a few times n its hurt every single time for her. she shared with me why it hurt the last time. she said there was big bruises on the inside of her thighs. we think i was going to hard slash her legs arent used to being spread as far apart as they were (missionary). she said she thinks itsmainly cuz of the bruises.

she jsut had her period last week n we had sex on sat. n i hid the condom in my pocket when we were done. n i looked at it when i got home in it had like blood n stuff on it which i thought would prolly be from her period but since it hurt for her this last time im thinking that maybe the blood on the condom n my fingers n stuff is connected to the pain? maybe not.

maybe we need to do a different position?

n i think it could be cuz my penis curves a lil bit but im not sure.. its not too much.

i get her really wet so i dont think lube is the problemo. maybe she has a rash on the inside or an infection? i dont know... but i would really appreciate it if any women on here could tell me why it might be hurting.

Hehe, lets hope its not te curve, because mines a bit curved too.
    And im probally gonna get laid soon, i can feel it!

Tone Guest
    Hi lilwing.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=11931[/url]

Not sure really hun!!

Sex has sometimes been painful for me just before my period and sometimes just after.

The sexual position should'nt really matter....if it's painful in the "Missionary" position, which is'nt really a deep penetration....then any other sexual position is gonna hurt her more.

Seriously...If her pain continues she needs to see a doc, cos sex should'nt be painful!

Gently does it geezer!!
    Your virginity is like a bubble, one prick and it's all gone.

Hi Lilwing.

I'm happy to hear things are still trucking along with you and your gf. I assume this is the same girl. I hope things with her and her mother got smoothed out alright and everything.

Hmmm...I wouldn't think that it would STILL be hurting if you've had sex a number of times? But, if I recall it did take at least a few times for it to relax. Then it would be pain mixed with pleasure for a bit, but the pleasure overrode the pain.
    And, yah, it could be that it was just the tail end of her period and sometimes we aren't quite sure and think we're finished, but we're not.

Is she on the pill? has she talked with her doctor yet? She should.

I would say stick with missionary because it's not a keep penetration at all. Do a few experiments before u say there's something wrong with her. Like next time when u do have sex with her, go slow on missionary and see if she still gets bruises, and make sure it's not a few days before or after her period. So u know it's not the period for sure. If bruises still comes up then she really needs to go see the doctor. And if u'r penis is too long then it might hurt her too.. test how far going in will make her feel comfortable / painful.

wait the bruises are from sex?? if yes and you don't think your being to harsh with her then she does need to see a doctor, people who bruise easily have a medical condition. Bruising aside, it could also be painful for her if it's the first few times she has had sex. A curve in the penis should actually make sex easier, cuz the woman's insides are curved too. But yeah if the bleeding/bruising pain continue she really shoudl see a doc
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Maybe it is endometriosis? It is some kind of gynecological desease what can make menstruation and sex painful. I red this stuff from my spam letters... So, the basic solution should be that she should go and see a gynecologist, that is a start. Or just visit the spam adress I got from my spam box: [url]http://roundcould.com/t/c/14736/rg_reg1/tz283.html[/url] lol
    Last edited by boobaa; 03-04-06 at 11:41 PM.
    Don't expect anything.