+ Follow This Topic

Thread: OK Team - Radio Silence - HELP!

OK Team - Radio Silence - HELP!

Well, the last call from her was Thursday. Radio silence from then on. Left one message on Friday, lite and cheerful. SOMETHINGS gone haywire. I'm thinking about calling this morning and leaving this voioce message. What do you think? I'll await opinions before I do it. I'm thinking that if I've lost her for whatever reason, what can it hurt?

Hi ****

Well, you haven’t returned my calls so I guess you’re upset about something.

If I said or did anything to hurt your feelings, please let me know and I’ll apologize. I’d never intentionally do that.

Or, maybe I came on a little strong and smothered you a bit. You see, it’s been looong time since I’ve allowed myself to really start liking someone. I’m picky and suddenly there you were.

I really think we have something good going and again, if I came on too strong, smothered and spooked you off, let’s talk about it and create a balance.

We’ve both said some very sweet things to each other and obviously we have a great repore and chemistry. I think we’d be doing ourselves an injustice if we didn’t share our true feelings, whatever they may be. I remember saying the night we met that you will always be able to tell me anything, good or bad. And I meant that.

So call me. I miss your laughter.
    Last edited by blackiesharley; 27-03-06 at 10:46 PM.

Tone Guest
    No blackie, just... no.

You said it yourself, she's a pretty busy woman. Give it a few more days.

I agree with Tone.

BTW; it's NEVER a good idea to apologize for things you dont even know are a problem.

ie. Oh baby; I'm sorry you saw me kissing Sherry.....
    What? you didnt see me? shit
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Yep, don't apologize for things when you don't know what she could be upset up. She may not even be upset.

Just let it be for a few more days, don't phone AT ALL. Sit on your hands.

The intensity is sometimes a lot for someone to digest and they need space for that.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    ie. Oh baby; I'm sorry you saw me kissing Sherry.....
    What? you didnt see me? shit
    I don't know why but that reminds me of an old joke.

What's worst than being in a plane crash?

Surviving a plane crash.

Husband to wife as the aircraft heads nose down at a rapid rate of speed: 'Honey, we're gonna die. I confess. I ****ed your Sister.'

Plane suddenly levels off and the pilot on the PA system says: 'Passengers, I apologize for that sudden drop. All is good now, we're fine. We'll be arriving at our destination within an hour. Enjoy the rest of the flight.

Last edited by blackiesharley; 28-03-06 at 04:11 AM.

bump.

status update?

Excellent! Despite the advice here, I went with my gut feeling and left the message. Glad I did.

Wow, was it a hit. An hour later a profusely apoligetic voice mail, a wonderful two hour chat that night, as well as the next night.

We have a phone date for tonight, (she's in school today/tommorrow) but we seem to be on the same wave-length.

Clynn, I think you were right. She was 'digesting emotions' last weekend. (and maybe still is)

I'm keeping my chin up until further notice....

I'd marry that little sweetheart tomorrow... I've never met a more perfect woman for me.

She even said to her daughter that I was the guy that she met on the internet. (She wrote me BTW) I said we've 'known each other for a long time but we just met THRU the internet.'' Her immediate answer was 'my feelings exactly!'

Yay!!!!!!!!