+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Big chat tonight with special friend

Big chat tonight with special friend

sorry can i bore you with my issue again.
    basically, have been trying to be best friends with an ex and it hasn't really worked out. on friday night she said she would be home by 9 and as i was still in the office at that time i texted her asking if she fancied dinner. i got no reply so i called her mobile and she didn't answer. i knew she'd been drinking most of the day so i went round to her house to check she was ok. after at first refusing to answer the door, she eventually did and announced you're not coming in, i've got someone here, i'll see you monday. and that was that.
    fair enough but saturday she texts, i'm so sorry. x.
    i asked "what for" and she texts "for not telling you i was meeting someone else, and i'm going to see him again tonight"
    on the sunday i asked her "whats that all about, did you having sex with him on either or both nights?"

and she comes back with

"yes, both nights. i don't know what its all about. babe, we didn't use a condom which i know is really stupid. will have to get myself checked out. you and me was all about showing each other how much we loved each other. with this guy its different. its just about a bit of fun. i know that makes me really cheap and i don't feel very happy about it"

well i don't need to tell you my reaction and later she sends me a couple of texts saying

"i'm so sorry babe. please still be here for me. i need you"
    and after i said i didn't know if i could
    "please don't say that. i can't handle that, i really can't handle that. i promise not to hurt you again".

anyways, big chat tonight to sort out where we are.

Tone Guest
    She's your ex.

She has no committment to you.

This is why it's not good to "stay friends".

If you want to stay friends; that's one thing. Talking about sex with new people is another.

If you want to remain friends; you need to take a time out first; like until you both find new people. Even if the new relationships only last a short time; wait until you're both beyond the issue.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    She's your ex.

She has no committment to you.

This is why it's not good to "stay friends".
    Totally agree with Tone!

Personally i dont think you can be friends with an ex!! too many issues!! go your seperate ways.
    Your virginity is like a bubble, one prick and it's all gone.