+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Karma real, is an act of God real?

come on off2college don't say that, god is here watching you getting mad, and trying to give you a lesson,(passiont) we all got rejected, i got rejected for my biggest dream too, but i believe now i got in the right track, i'm sure if i went to the college i wanted i wouldn't be this happy and satisfyed in carrer wise. don't stop your dreams, maybe they need to be changed a little. lets say my dream was to have a good job to make a lot of money, now i don't make money that much but i'm so happy with what i do. very satisfied, and i'm sure if i went to that school i wanted i wouldn't be this happy.
    you must be still young to figure that out. but don't say i do not believe in god, or dreams. your hard work will be recompensed one day,, with way better than what you even thought you wanted. just be passiont. god don't forget anyone

I second that. 99% of what we feel is in our mind .... a series of chemical reactions. Life is what you make of it and if you could simply think more positively, I guarantee you would never feel bad about anything.
    Make more than just a donation: Volunteer your PC's idle time to fight against cancer! For more, please visit: www.grid.org or ask me how to join my cancer crunching team!

Am not sure about god but there is something. I do belive in karma. Its happened 2 me big time!

I realized you can't really ask this to any one, because people have their own belifs and their own problems to make them not believe in anything

You just gotta have faith that there is meaning to life, and when the good comes is when you will believe
    I'm going to show you baby, that a woman can be tough

hmm... ever since i started watching "my name is earl", i started believing in karma once more...

but most of the time, i think you decide your fate. look up for the poem "invictus" and you will know exactly what i mean ^_^ (me thinks ernest hemingway wrote it, or somebody like him)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ahh, the poem of terrorists! William Ernest Henley , by the way...

[...]
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't believe in the buddhist kama, but what I do believe is that what you do comes back at you with interest, so if you do something bad, bad things will happen, do something good and good things will happen.

You are right it is just common sense,

if you are horrible to people, don't expect people to be nice to you.

best wishes

Owen

ahh love that peom. havea it stuck up on my wall.

as for karma i do beleive there is such a thing as that. but i do not beleive in the concept. beacuse if indeed i am sufferring for some crime i committed in the past, i will suffer wholeheartdly if i knew what crime it was. hence the divine law is flawed.
    there is my ticket to hell.

King Zarathu Guest
    I really dislike the idea of:

God damnit! This really sucks... My car got stolen, last night my boss fired me, my girlfriend cheated on me, my electricity is being cut in 3 days, and my life has basically been a ****ing country song.

It MUST be something I did to that one fat bitch...

I agree with Off2College!

After all the sh*t I've been going through the past 6 month's & recent "breakup" .. I don't believe in god anymore either!

But about the topic:
    I do know if I really loved some1, and u got the feeling it's going all good, I'd take the jump and be with her!
    If your family respects you. They will respect your decision aswell and support you. I prefer being with some1 that I really like & have problems! Other then being some1 that u know ain't true love & have 0 problems...

To bad some people think different about all this

Know this, god is not watching you, and if he is he dosent care, so you are on your own, what you chose to make out of it is what you will make out of it. Basicly if you like the girl your dating now then stick with her and she will love you more for it, if you dont then find a way to dump her nicely and move on. Theres no guarantee that the better off girl will be a better choice or that shes even the right person for you so find someone you love and go from there. As for you karma conincideces and what not its all BS that people invent to make themselves feel better by beliving that bad things will happen to bad people. Truth is good things happen to bad people, because bad people make them happen, and good people are still waiting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12