+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ****ed a 42-year old MILF

I am well aware of this but would it matter if fancyed a woman who was not married or attached in any way? Do you what you may as well delete the whole of my posts and be done with it as i did not realeise how mutch of i cunt i am

Carp, nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven715
    I am well aware of this but would it matter if fancyed a woman who was not married or attached in any way? Do you what you may as well delete the whole of my posts and be done with it as i did not realeise how mutch of i cunt i am
    Start a "Twice my age" thread and see what everyone thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Start a "Twice my age" thread and see what everyone thinks.
    Good idea but looks like it will bring problems to thows of us who have a form of a problem and rip there heart out even more so what is the point. This is not the forum that i fort it was i fort that the people on hear would help them out but this is clearley not the case hear any one would think that i have murded some one and got away with it. Alls i have done is liked some one for a while and i get my ass kicked! What is the point

Good idea but looks like it will bring problems to thows of us who have a form of a problem and rip there heart out even more so what is the point. This is not the forum that i fort it was i fort that the people on hear would help them out but this is clearley not the case hear any one would think that i have murded some one and got away with it. Alls i have done is liked some one for a while and i get my ass kicked! What is the point
    Someone called me an idiot on my first thread. Yeah, there's an open-door policy on a$$holes, but there are some fine-quality people here, too.

Tone Guest
    Damn.. you are sensitive as a mug..

Steve you need to find someone your own age

Steve I know its cool to **** a milf, I know from first hand experience. So I can relate to your desire to do it on some level...but in other ways I can't. I think that you are in a bit of a maladaptive pattern by telling yourself you can't get with chicks that are your age. Do that first then move on to other stuff.

Carp= Legend

Thanks for the support everyone!

good use of the word "maladaptive"

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Yeah that is the very sad thing about it and you are right i admit i lead a very sad and lonley life and but unfortunatley i feal i am no good for any one people say i would make a good husband but that may be the case and half agree with it but it is my personalaty (Sorry Can't Spell) that i think will fail me big time i dont know only been out with 1 girl 4 years ago! And i find that older women are easer to talk to and have more relevent things to say!

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Yeah that is the very sad thing about it and you are right i admit i lead a very sad and lonley life and but unfortunatley i feal i am no good for any one people say i would make a good husband but that may be the case and half agree with it but it is my personalaty (Sorry Can't Spell) that i think will fail me big time i dont know only been out with 1 girl 4 years ago! And i find that older women are easer to talk to and have more relevent things to say!

Steve, I feel for you, I used to be a nice guy much like yourself. It got me nowhere. You got to be little bit of a dick.

I'd rather date an older guy, more mature. I'm 22.

I'm glad you're doing well, carp.

A question I have for everyone: How are young people in their 20s attracted to others in their 40s? I don't understand how. I'm almost 22 and I've never found anyone who is 20 years older and attractive. What is it that you see in older people, besides wealth, fame, and power?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast