+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Six month anniversary

Six month anniversary

In a few days me and my girlfriends six month anniversary are coming up and I want to get her something nice, nothing expensive. I don't think six months is as special as one year so I don't want to overdo it. Can you please give me some ideas what I can get her or I can do something home made.

By the way, I'm only 17.

hmmm, well if you can have her over your house, then you can make her dinner...even if it is something simple. If you can't have her over, then do a lil picnic in the park, cook some stuff ( if you really can't cook then buy somethings) and take her to the park, write out a card and read it to her...or pick out a poem that you like and read it to her. If you happen to be talented, sing her a song, if you play any intrument then play her a song, if you write well write her a poem, or even a song. bake her a cake( a one that is somehow special to her, put her fav fruit on top, or cover it with icing in her fav color)...lol if you have never done this...then try and get a girl to help you out, it's not rocket science but it can go bad....really bad. if your crafty with your hands then make a sketch of her. You really don't need to spend a lot of money to make a special gift, infat a gift is muh better when the guy didn't just step into a store and pic the first thing he found there.
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

When I was in high school, my bf sketched me. I still have the sketch. Something from your own hands is a wonderful idea. Cooking for her is good, too, but definitely give her something she can keep. Could you make her a bracelet?

*hi-five* Two days until 6 months here. I'm lazy; think I'll stick with flowers at work.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    *hi-five* Two days until 6 months here. I'm lazy; think I'll stick with flowers at work.
    Yeah, if you're lazy and you know it, no point in getting her used to something really personalized and then you get in trouble next time for not topping yourself.

I love flowers at work. Love it, love it, love it.

thу picture of you two in a nice frame would be great!