+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Scares You???

Some bugs scare me so much!

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseB
    OMG... Tone you scared the hell out of me....

I seriously have a horrible fear of spiders..... Scared to death of them!!!! That picture was so not cool!!!!!

*shaking*
    LoL come on RoseB, they're probably more scared of you than you are of them.

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    man, you are a pimp of many realms ... but i'd own you in my hood!!
    Mmm I think I'd like that..

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    Will you are a Moron, also get your facts straight!

EDIT: Sort you grammar out please it's giving me eye Cancer.
    Get my facts right !!!

well you look through all his posts and then tell me there not all about him trying to pull girls on the net !!!

IMO that is fact if i can see it i belive it !!! and as far as it go for me asking tweedy out for a drink that was all jest !!! i said it because we live in UK meaning we live so close we could go for a drink ..... i'm really not that intrested what you opinions are any way cos i read afew of your posts and it sounds like your a man hating dyke !!! and the reason you may get along with this twat called "tone" is because he's a ****ing bitch !!!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tone is a sweetheart with a sense of humor my friend, which are two qualities you apparently don't possess. Tone is free to flirt with any of the ladies on LF he fancies because we all like him.

You just sound like an insecure, immature, jealous little jackoff. Now go away.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Will69
    Get my facts right !!!

well you look through all his posts and then tell me there not all about him trying to pull girls on the net !!!

IMO that is fact if i can see it i belive it !!! and as far as it go for me asking tweedy out for a drink that was all jest !!! i said it because we live in UK meaning we live so close we could go for a drink ..... i'm really not that intrested what you opinions are any way cos i read afew of your posts and it sounds like your a man hating dyke !!! and the reason you may get along with this twat called "tone" is because he's a ****ing bitch !!!
    First of all, I want to mirror what lovely little bluesummer said. Ahem.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Tone is a sweetheart with a sense of humor my friend, which are two qualities you apparently don't possess. Tone is free to flirt with any of the ladies on LF he fancies because we all like him.

You just sound like an insecure, immature, jealous little jackoff. Now go away.
    Now, my turn.

Hey dick head. Calm down. No need to yell. First of all, Tone is not a bitch. You sound like the insecure little bitch here. Second, Converse is not a little man hating dyke, she is actually a very nice girl who happens to not take shit from people like you. You should take the time to get to know some people on here before starting fights with them.

Simply put, you're a ****ing dick head. Now stop wasting all of our time, and go flick your bean. Dipshit.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Will69
    Get my facts right !!!

Dear Willfag,

About 80% of my posts on here are me messin' around, it's called HAVING FUN - I guess we're all foolish to believe Captain ****stick here would understand this concept.

Yeah I flirt with some of the girls here. Yeah I flirt with some of the guys here - but it's all in good fun. You haven't ever seen me askin some girl to "go have drinks" that I met on here on the message board, and you won't. You're about the only dumb motha****er to take my posts serious here.

You got the nerve to talk about me, when you're bitch ass comes to an internet forum with the name "Will69" and the caption "Hot and Horney" and asks a girl to meet for drinks within your first 5 ****in posts, yet I'M the one tryin to pull birds off the net?? Give me a break.

You funny Will, and I'm flattered you're so interested in me, but do me a favor and keep your ****ed-up teeth havin, pip-pop cheerio talkin, tea-time havin punk ass in England out the **** out my business.

Love,

-Tone

Yay!!

Tone Guest
    RoseB you gonna love me for this..

It's two Giant Camel Spiders in the Iraqi desert:

[URL=http://img51.imageshack.us/my.php?image=camelspider014cx.jpg][/URL]

The camera angle makes them look bigger than they are.. apparently they are about the size of a normal adult hand.

Here is a video of them ---> [url]http://video.clipstream.com/content/c/camel_spiders[/url]

They attach themselves to their prey and then inject a type of novacane to ease the pain so the animal does not even know. Also, they follow your shadow and then pounch and trying to run isn't helpful because they can run upto 10mph and they scream the whole time they're pursuing you.
    Last edited by Tone; 31-03-06 at 06:38 AM.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your lucky I read the posts and closed my eyes real fast so I wouldn't see the picture.

My bf told me about those things before. They are frickin nasty! He apparently get's kicks out of me getting the heebie jeebies as well...

I can handle house spiders....some what, but if they are black and any bigger than a nickel.....I FREAK OUT! my brother has a terantuala as a pet, and as long as I don't see it...I'm ok.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Those spiders are cute. I thought it was one spider at first.

Tone, that pic really give me the creeps!!!
    Your virginity is like a bubble, one prick and it's all gone.

Tone Guest
    Watch the video.

shit i dont mind them that much but if they start to move like crazy n try shit with me , i have to squish their heads with my foot .

i had a dream i was holding a bird , pretty big too , he was looking straight into my eye . he had big black eyes that looked extremely sad , he started to shake like crazy and then he started to yeall , but not like a bird , more like a human ... i was like WTF , and i acually felt the sahking in my arms , so i woke up yelling and my arms were shaking . Then i went back to sleep 2 mins later ... cool morning .

just tought id share that .

edit ; damn video doesnt work , dont feel like doing 20 mins of things just to watch a 7 seconds video
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 01-04-06 at 12:44 AM.

I'm shit scared of spiders, those pictures make me feel sick. The last time there was a spider in my bedroom I slept down-stairs on the sofa for 3 days, I suck I know!

Once when I was younger I saw somthing on my bed when I was half asleep, didn't know what it was so I closed my eyes, when I oppened them a huge house spider was on my arm, I'll never forget that! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Yeah, I freakin hate spiders too; Id like to catch one and one out it's legs one at a time. freakin spiders...
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast