+ Follow This Topic

Thread: to conclude my last topic..

to conclude my last topic..

well to conclude my last topic

yeah, i justt found out that shes having problems with her boy but i dont know what to say. i cant just tell her to break up with him. her boy would kill me lol

to those that dont know whats this about

i know this girl who im starting to really like, but the problem is that she already has a boy. but sometimes when i see her around i see her sad. so i come and ask her on whats bothering her but she doesnt want to tell. but now i was able to break through and i found out whats been bothering her. and its about her boy.

any advice?? hopefully she would realize that ive always been there for her cheering her up.

i made it short cause i myself dont like reading really long stories

Take your time and be her friend. Make it easy for her to come to you for help. Make it easy for her to like you and she will eventually dump her b/f

Quote Originally Posted by ngwasuma
    Take your time and be her friend. Make it easy for her to come to you for help. Make it easy for her to like you and she will eventually dump her b/f

Not bad advice, but a caveat: don't become her shoulder to cry on all the time. Be there and let it be known you're supportive, and be nice and all, but don't become the guy who she tells all her relationship problems to. Life isn't an 80's movie, and it's certainly not directed by John Hughes. The goofy male friend who's there to listen to all the girl's problems rarely gets the girl.

goofy male friend
    and by that you mean..? not making her laugh when she's down just to make her smile?

Quote Originally Posted by lolz
    and by that you mean..? not making her laugh when she's down just to make her smile?

Haha no. It was mostly a reference to the stereotypical 80's movie in which there's always some zany, off-the-beaten-path best friend who wants the girl but never gets her until the end when she finally sees the light and realizes the quarterback's really an asshole.

In real life, that light rarely appears.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerWilco
    Haha no. It was mostly a reference to the stereotypical 80's movie in which there's always some zany, off-the-beaten-path best friend who wants the girl but never gets her until the end when she finally sees the light and realizes the quarterback's really an asshole.

I agree. I think you could let her know you are interested if and when she becomes available, but then move on.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by ngwasuma
    Agree with above! Don't rush!!

thanks for the help but im in tight situation now..

ive been patient with her and everything, just being her friend cheering her up and all that crap but even though her boy isnt treating her well, shes putting up with it somehow.. but now over the days theres this girl whos trying to get my attention and something. i dont know what to do anymore, i dont want to give up cause she was the only one really who caught my eye. but on the other hand it might take forever! i cant wait that long, my life would suck. should i give up? or wait? or...use it to my advantage like jelousy or something..ahaha lol. im getting messed up..

Quote Originally Posted by RogerWilco

It didn't happen in Pretty in Pink either. The zany friend DIDN'T get the girl.

They heavily emphasized that in Not Another Teen Movie. Solid gold.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.