+ Follow This Topic

Thread: broken up, what to do?

broken up, what to do?

Hi everyone, well my boyfriend of almost a year split up with me last night. We had a slight breakup a while ago while he was going through a stressful time and didn't know what he wanted but he got back with me after 6 days. Anyway recently he's been telling me he loves me more than ever and even discussed having kids if we're still together after uni ( whoa) but last night he tells me he isn't sure he wants a relationship and split up with me again. Problem is I don't know whether to be upset because I don't know if it will be like before, last time I was totally heartbroken but the whole time he was still hugging and kissing me and stuff then we even slept together like when we were in a relationship until this guy at work advised me to do NC which I did (for about 2 days lol) and was just starting to get over him when he asked for me back.
    Anyway rambling now lol but before I left last night he said sorry, we'd still be the best of friends, kissed me goodbye several times, asked me to text him and come round his house friday to see him. What do you reckon, repeat of last time?

Take a break

Give him a 1 or 2 week "blackout" - if you can - then you will all be almost sure whether the relationship is on or done away with.

* blackout = dont see him, dont call him, dont text him - zero communication

Aren't u tired/sick of this? I mean it's like he's playing a game on u. Getting u back and then breaking up with u over and over again. Take ngwasuma's suggestion.. give him a "blackout" and then see wat happens