+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dating a prostitute

Thank you all for your responses.
    I just found out that drugs are also involved in her case.
    It makes my problem more complex and challenging.
    I couldn’t help her without your support.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by fooley
    Thank you all for your responses.
    I just found out that drugs are also involved in her case.
    It makes my problem more complex and challenging.
    I couldn’t help her without your support.
    Thanks again.
    Help her? We're trying to help you. Run while you can, squirrel.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Goodness.

I've herd of the rule of hypergyny, but this is really pushing it to its limits.

sounds like you have wounded bird syndrome...where one finds an emotionally/physically needy person and feels the need to rescue them like a wounded bird pretty noble

As everyone has already mentioned. If you want to avoid future problems, you should avoid this relationship. Trust me, when so many people are giving you exactly the same advice, it could be because the situation is obvious, they have experience of similar situations and they know what it's like...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by glitterbeachie
    sounds like you have wounded bird syndrome...where one finds an emotionally/physically needy person and feels the need to rescue them like a wounded bird pretty noble
    Exactly. My brother has this. It comes from growing up in an unstable home. He has dated the most sorry parade of losers you could imagine. He is now married to a compulsive liar (which makes family barbeques hella entertaining for the rest of us). The sad thing is, they have a kid, and the kid is a little stressmobile because her mama's crazy.

Are you coming from an unstable home? Do you have major issues? I think you should address these things, whether you help this girl or not, because you owe it to yourself and your future self.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    He is now married to a compulsive liar (which makes family barbeques hella entertaining for the rest of us).
    That's hilarious. I know some kids that are like that and it's pretty funny. This one kid tried to pass off that he could speak French. Funny thing is, he didn't know the kid he was talking to was fluent ^_^ and I busted his ass. I still harass him about that, but I don't really see him anymore--it's good to avoid those people.

Tone Guest
    Just cause she dance the go-go, it don't make her a ho, no!

I wanted to thank you on the note you wrote above. I think you were dead on correct. I am in a current situation quite similar (with a prostitute) and searching for some sensibility in where i am taking this. I have thought so much about my situation, but reading your post below has really helped me a lot.

I wish you are still checking messages to know you have help someone. Now, i can only pray i get out of this one in one-piece!

About my note below. I was thanking MUSIC_JIM!

I tried to PM the OP, but I can't tell if it went, because it isn't in my sent folder.

Anyway, I have been there and done that. My relationship with a pretty call girl who had a meth addiction was a huge mistake. The jealousy was painful, especially the one time that I drove her to a call. She kept stealing from me and then I kept forgiving her and taking her back after she did a little rehab. I hung in there way too long because her young kids were really nice and deserved a better life. I wish I could have those lost years back.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Run away. You can't save someone from themselves. Women don't go into the sex trade (whichever the occupation) because they are healthily grown women. They are messed up and that's okay to walk away. Healthy people fix themselves before they let anyone else fix them or get involved in any relationship.

In fact it is really a different experience to be with a prostitute and love her. You do not seem to belonging to the mold the rest of us do. Of course you can partner up with her and transform her. Few become prostitutes out of choice and in fact there are certain circumstances that make people incapable of being rational and people even lose their common sense and fall victim to the circumstances they are hemmed in. All you have to do is change her and you must try little by little and you will see something blazing within her too and she will emerge as a loving and caring lady for you and who will very passionately love you once you win over her through love and kindness

Run like the wind.

If you start a relationship it's just going to be one long battle from there on out.

This thread goes back to 2006, no need to reply anymore
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12